Posted on 2018-08-17, by nokia241186.
Nobody's Law: Legal Consciousness and Legal Alienation in Everyday Life by Marc Hertogh
English | PDF,EPUB | 2018 | 222 Pages | ISBN : 1137603968 | 4.22 MB
Nobody's Law shows how people - who are disappointed, disenchanted, and outraged about the justice system - gradually move away from law. Using detailed case studies and combining different theoretical perspectives, this book explores the legal consciousness of ordinary people, businessmen, and street-level bureaucrats in the Netherlands.
The empirical research in this study tells an original and alternative narrative about the role of law in everyday life. While previous studies emphasize the law's hegemony and argue that it's 'all over', Hertogh shows that legal proliferation makes it harder for people to know, and subsequently identify with, the law. As a result, official law has become increasingly remote and irrelevant to many people. The central finding presented in this highly topical text is that these developments signal a process of 'legal alienation'- a gradual and mundane process with potentially serious consequences for the legitimacy of law. A timely and original study, this book will be of particular interest to scholars in the fields of law and society, socio-legal studies and legal theory.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36977
- 2012-01-19Security Operations Management, Second Edition - Robert McCrie Professor And Chair Law Police Science And Criminal Justice Administration John Jay
- 2012-01-09Security Operations Management, Second Edition - Robert McCrie Professor And Chair Law Police Science And Criminal Justice Administration John Jay
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The Rise of Consciousness and the Development of Emotional Life
- 2019-02-07Welcome to Your Brain: Why You Lose Your Car Keys but Never Forget How to Drive and Other Puzzles of Everyday Life
- 2019-01-24Mobile Solutions and Their Usefulness in Everyday Life - Removed
- 2019-01-10Mobile Solutions and Their Usefulness in Everyday Life
- 2018-12-21Mobile Solutions and Their Usefulness in Everyday Life
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Mindfulness and Educating Citizens for Everyday Life
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Soap Fans: Pursuing Pleasure and Making Meaning in Everyday Life
- 2017-12-15[PDF] But I Didn't Mean That!: How to Avoid Misunderstandings And Hurt Feelings in Everyday Life
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Human Experience: Philosophy, Neurosis, and the Elements of Everyday Life (SUNY Series in Contemporary Continental Philosophy)
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Psychology and the Conduct of Everyday Life
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Living with Paradoxes: Victims of Sexual Violence and Their Conduct of Everyday Life
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Misery and Company: Sympathy in Everyday Life
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Strange Universe: The Weird and Wild Science of Everyday Life on Earth and Beyond
- 2017-10-06[PDF] How Fantasy Becomes Reality: Information and Entertainment Media in Everyday Life, Revised and Expanded
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Creative Fitness: Applying Health Psychology and Exercise Science to Everyday Life
- 2017-04-10[PDF] Mind Wide Open: Your Brain and the Neuroscience of Everyday Life (Tantor Audio, 2004)
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Mind Wide Open: Your Brain and the Neuroscience of Everyday Life
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.