Posted on 2021-09-03, by raymanhero.
Node.js, Express, MongoDB & More_ The Complete Bootcamp 2020
Created by Jonas Schmedtmann | Last updated 12/2019
Duration: 42 hours | 227 lectures | Video: 1280x720, 44 KHz | 17.1 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub
Learn how Node really works behind the scenes: event loop, blocking vs non-blocking code, streams, modules, etc.
Master the entire modern back-end stack: Node, Express, MongoDB and Mongoose (MongoDB JS driver)
Build a complete, beautiful & real-world application from start to finish (API and server-side rendered website)
Build a fast, scalable, feature-rich RESTful API (includes filters, sorts, pagination, and much more)
CRUD operations with MongoDB and Mongoose
Deep dive into mongoose (including all advanced features)
How to work with data in NoSQL databases (including geospatial data)
Advanced authentication and authorization (including password reset)
Security: encryption, sanitization, rate limiting, etc.
Server-side website rendering with Pug templates
Credit card payments with Stripe
Sending emails & uploading files
Deploy the final application to production (including a Git crash-course)
Downloadable videos, code and design assets for projects
Absolutely NO understanding of Node or back-end development is required! I take you from beginner to advanced developer!
Basic understanding of jаvascript is required (the course contains a section about asynchronous jаvascript with promises and async/await in case you need to get up to speed)
Basic understanding of HTML is a plus (only for final part of the course), but NOT a must
Any computer and OS will work - Windows, macOS or Linux
Do you want to build fast and powerful back-end applications with jаvascript? Would you like to become a more complete and in-demand developer?
Then Node.js is the hot technology for you to learn right now, and you came to the right place to do it!
Welcome to the Complete Node.js, Express and MongoDB Bootcamp, your fast track to modern back-end development.
This course is the perfect all-in-one package that will take you from a complete beginner to an advanced, highly-skilled Node.js developer.
Like all my other courses, this one is completely project based! And not just any project: it's a complete, beautiful and feature-rich application, containing both a RESTful API and a server-side rendered website. It's the most fantastic and complete project that you will find in any Node.js course on the internet!
By building this huge project, you will learn all the skills that you need in order to plan, build and deploy your own modern back-end applications with Node.js and related technologies.
(Actually, if you feel like exploring the project, you can do so at And this is only a small part of the project! Log in with "" and password "test1234")
After finishing this course, you will:
1) Be building you own fast, scalable and powerful Node.js RESTful APIs or web applications;
2) Truly understand how Node.js works behind the scenes;
3) Be able to work with NoSQL data and model data in real-world situations (a hugely important skill);
4) Know how modern back-end development works, and how all the different technologies fit together (hard to understand from scattered tutorials and videos);
5) Have experience in professionally-used tools and libraries like Express, Mongoose, Stripe, Sendgrid, Atlas, Compass, Git, Heroku, and many more;
6) Have built a complete application, which is a perfect starting point for your own applications in the future.
Please note that this course is NOT for absolute web development beginners, so you should already be familiar with basic jаvascript. NO back-end experience required though!
It's an absolutely full-packed, deep-dive course with over 40 hours of content!
Since this is the "Complete Node.js Bootcamp", the course is crammed with tons of different technologies, techniques, and tools, so that you walk away from the course as a complete Node.js developer.
That's why the course turned out to be over 40 hours long. But if that sound like too much for you, don't worry, there are videos or entire sections that you can safely skip.
Here is exactly what you're gonna learn:
Fundamentals of Node.js, core modules and NPM (Node Package Manager)
- Ebooks list page : 49307
- 2020-06-23Node.js, Express, MongoDB & More: The Complete Bootcamp 2020 TUTORiAL
- 2020-03-08Node Js, Express, Mongodb & More The Complete Bootcamp 2020
- 2020-01-17Node.js, Express, MongoDB & More: The Complete Bootcamp 2020
- 2020-01-13Node.js, Express, MongoDB & More: The Complete Bootcamp 2020
- 2019-12-26Udemy - Node.js, Express, MongoDB & More The Complete Bootcamp 2020
- 2021-08-15Udemy; Node.js, Express, MongoDB & More: The Complete Bootcamp 2021
- 2019-07-06Udemy - Node.js, Express, MongoDB & More: The Complete Bootcamp 2019
- 2019-07-05Node.js, Express, MongoDB & More: The Complete Bootcamp 2019
- 2021-11-21Node Js, Express, Mongodb Bootcamp 2020 With Real Projects
- 2020-05-01Node.js, Express, MongoDB Bootcamp 2020 - with Real Projects Udemy
- 2020-04-15Node Js, Express, Mongodb Bootcamp 2020 With Real Projects
- 2020-04-01Node.js, Express, MongoDB Bootcamp 2020 - with Real Projects Udemy
- 2020-03-30Node.js, Express, MongoDB Bootcamp 2020 with Real Projects
- 2020-03-01Node.js, Express, MongoDB Bootcamp 2020 - with Real Projects
- 2020-02-12Node.js, Express, MongoDB Bootcamp 2020 - with Real Projects
- 2020-02-11Node.js, Express, MongoDB Bootcamp 2020 - with Real Projects
- 2012-05-27Wonder Woman: The Complete History (2004)
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2012-05-04Martin Pring - The Complete Course on Technical Analysis - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.