Posted on 2012-04-27. By anonymous.
2010 | 67 Pages | ISBN: 1616687681 | PDF | 3 MB
Dry eye syndrome is a common disease of tear film and ocular surface developed in numerous aetiologies. Tear film instability and ocular surface disturbances that subsequently influence the tear film are among the primarily causes of this disease, but many other factors are involved in tear film disorders. Although eye surface is easily reached by classical ocular dosage forms, novel drug delivery systems for ocular administration offer advantages in terms of increased residence time on eye surface and/or controlled release of the drug, with enhanced therapeutic effectiveness. This book provides an overview on the potential benefits and limitations in dry eye syndrome management and reported successful formulations.
- Ebooks list page : 18389
- 2018-06-02Drug Delivery Approaches and Nanosystems, Volume 1 Novel Drug Carriers
- 2012-03-31Encyclopedia of Controlled Drug Delivery, 2 Volume Set
- 2012-03-27Polymeric Drugs and Drug Delivery Systems by Raphael M. Ottenbrite
- 2018-06-05Drug Delivery Approaches and Nanosystems, Volume 2 Drug Targeting Aspects of Nanotechnology
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Research Projects in Dry Eye Syndrome (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 45)
- 2013-08-10Research Projects in Dry Eye Syndrome [Repost]
- 2011-08-31Research Projects in Dry Eye Syndrome
- 2011-08-15Reversing Dry Eye Syndrome: Practical Ways to Improve Your Comfort, Vision, and Appearance (Yale University Press Health & Wellness)
- 2010-08-10Research Projects in Dry Eye Syndrome
- 2019-08-13Bioadhesive Drug Delivery Systems Fundamentas, Novel Approaches, and Development
- 2010-09-07Bioadhesive Drug Delivery Systems: Fundamentals, Novel Approaches, and Development by Edith Mathiowitz
- 2018-12-14Drug Delivery to the Brain Physiological Concepts, Methodologies and Approaches
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Lipospheres in Drug Targets and Delivery: Approaches, Methods, and Applications
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Novel Delivery Systems for Transdermal and Intradermal Drug Delivery (Advances in Pharmaceutical Technology)
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Novel (Trans)dermal Drug Delivery Strategies: Micro- and Nano-scale Assessments (Springer Theses)
- 2014-05-06Drug Delivery to the Brain: Physiological Concepts, Methodologies and Approaches
- 2010-04-05Lipospheres in Drug Targets and Delivery: Approaches, Methods, and Applications
- 2019-11-30Surface Modification of Nanoparticles for Targeted Drug Delivery
- 2019-11-30Plant Polysaccharides-Based Multiple-Unit Systems for Oral Drug Delivery (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.