Posted on 2019-08-13, by everest555.
$199.99 | Created by Shams El-Din El-Fouly | Last updated 5/2019
Duration: 9.5 hours | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44 KHz, 2 Ch | 5.6 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub | 42 lectures
What you'll learn
Program using VBA Programming Language
Approximate functions using Taylor series expansions
Approximate derivatives using conventional and high accuracy formulas
Approximate integrals using Trapezoidal rule, Simpson's 1/3 rule and Romberg integration
Find roots of equations using bisection, False position, newton Raphson and secant methods
Find analytically the optimum min and max of a function
Solve Ordinary differential Equations using Runge Kutta Methods (i.e. Euler, Heun's, Midpoint and Ralston Methods in addition to fourth order Runge Kutta Method)
Find numerically the optimum min and max using Golden section Search method, newton Raphson Technique and finally the gradient decent/ascent method
Solve Systems of Equations using Gauss elimination, Gauss Jordan and LU Decomposition and generate inverse matrices
Perform curve fitting using regression analysis including linear and polynomial regression in addition to linearization for fitting more complex functions
Perform curve fitting using Cubic Spline
Computer & Access to Microsoft Excel
Knowledge of basic Algebra, Geometry & Calculus Concepts
No previous experience in VBA programming Language is required
Numerical modeling is a very powerful branch of mathematics. It is capable to solve very complex problems using very simple techniques.
It is a branch that can differentiate and integral without the need to use any of the sometimes complex differentiation and integration rules. It can create best fit models with just knowing a data set. It can create functions where the only thing we know is its derivative and a condition. And best of all, it can generate approximations that have such a low percentage error that they are as good as the true value.
There is a limitation to numerical methods. They depend of iterative calculations. If for example you want an approximation with a low error, for example 0.001%, this will require a large amount of calculations which can be sometimes impossible to do by hand not to mention tedious. This is where programming comes in.
In this course I will walk you through not only the workings of each technique but a step by step process on how to program each of these techniques and preform hundreds if not thousands of calculations with a click of a button using one of the most powerful softwares created, EXCEL. And I'll be using excel's inbuilt programming language, VBA.
The great thing about programming languages is they all follow the same programming structure, sequence, repetition and decision making. Meaning, if you know one language you can learn another very easily by just knowing how these structures are defined in the new language.
In this course you'll have a very good grasp of these structure so if you decide to learn another language afterwards it will be very easy.
This project was a means for me to give back and contribute. I hope you find some value in this course.
Thank you and Enjoy!!
Who this course is for:
Students enrolled in their first numerical Methods Class and interested in additional mentoring
Students interested to learn the most common Numerical Methods Techniques used in science and engineering
Students interested in understanding how to program and create Numerical Modeling Techniques from scratch
Students interested in Learning VBA Programming Language
- Ebooks list page : 41118
- 2019-09-04Numerical Methods in EXCEL/VBA PROGRAMING
- 2019-08-14Numerical Methods in EXCEL/VBA PROGRAMING
- 2020-02-05Meshing, Geometric Modeling and Numerical Simulation 1: Form Functions, Triangulations and Geometric Modeling (Numerical Methods in Engineering: Geometric Modeleing and Applications)
- 2020-02-05Numerical Methods for Time-Resolved Quantum Nanoelectronics (Springer Theses)
- 2020-02-04Stochastic Processes, Multiscale Modeling, and Numerical Methods for Computational Cellular Biology
- 2020-01-23Numerical Methods for Eulerian and Lagrangian Conservation Laws (Frontiers in Mathematics)
- 2020-01-08Numerical Methods: Using MATLAB Ed 4
- 2019-12-29Advanced Numerical Methods with Matlab 2: Resolution of Nonlinear, Differential and Partial Differential Equations (Mathematical and Mechanical Engineering)
- 2019-12-29Advanced Numerical Methods with Matlab 1: Function Approximation and System Resolution (Mechanical Engineering and Solid Mechanics: Mathematical and Mechanical Engineering)
- 2019-12-28Numerical Methods for Optimal Control Problems (Springer INdAM Series)
- 2019-12-25Numerical Methods for Conservation Laws: From Analysis to Algorithm (Computational Science and Engineering)
- 2019-12-15Numerical Methods for Diffusion Phenomena in Building Physics: A Practical Introduction
- 2019-12-13Numerical Methods for Fractional Differentiation
- 2019-12-09Advanced Numerical Methods in Foundation Engineering: Proceedings of the 3rd GeoMEast International Congress and Exhibition, Egypt 2019 on Sustainable ... Interaction Group in Egypt (SSIGE)
- 2019-11-30Numerical Methods for General and Structured Eigenvalue Problems - Removed
- 2019-11-30Numerical Methods and Applications: 9th International Conference, NMA 2018, Borovets, Bulgaria, August 20-24, 2018, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2019-11-26Introduction to Numerical Methods for Variational Problems (Texts in Computational Science and Engineering)
- 2019-11-23Numerical Methods for Fractional Differentiation (Springer Series in Computational Mathematics)
- 2019-11-21Numerical Methods and Optimization in Finance Ed 2
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.