Posted on 2014-01-21, updated at 2018-03-12. By anonymous.
Jana Parizkova - Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Health in Early Life (2nd Edition)
Published: 2009-10-27 | ISBN: 1420082310 | PDF | 428 pages | 3 MB
During the past decade since the first edition of this practical work was published, global prevalence of obesity has increased by epic proportions, and physical fitness levels have continued to decline. Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Health in Early Life, Second Edition analyzes cutting-edge longitudinal and cross-sectional data on morphological, nutritional, and functional characteristics related to environmental factors to assess how the lifestyle choices we make when weâ€™re young deeply impact overall health and wellness throughout our lives.
Includes Step-by-Step Nutrition and Exercise Plans
Extensively revised and updated, this definitive second edition synthesizes new, original research findings related to anthropometric and body composition data, dietary intake, cardiorespiratory function, motor and psychomotor skills, muscle strength, and biochemical and physiological parameters of preschool-age children. The book supplies ready-to-implement nutrition and exercise plans that are appropriate for children in this age group. Almost tripling the number of references, the text includes new chapters that address the role of genetic factors in addition to prevention techniques, consequences, and treatment of obesity. It also compares body mass index, body composition, and the shifts of adiposity rebound on an international scale.
Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Health in Early Life, Second Edition emphasizes that to preserve a high-quality of life no matter your age, it is crucial that a foundation of healthy nutrition and optimal physical activity, which increases the level of physical fitness, be cemented early on. In effect, this book illustrates why early prevention always trumps a cure.
No Other Mirrors, Please!
- Ebooks list page : 24781
- 2009-12-03Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Health in Early Life
- 2013-12-04Nutrition and Health in Developing Countries (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2011-05-26Rasmus E. Benestad, "Solar Activity and Earth's Climate" (2nd edition) (repost)
- 2018-07-29Physical Activity and Health Promotion in the Early Years Effective Strategies for Early Childhood Educators
- 2018-11-21Physical Activity and Health The Evidence Explained
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Physical Activity and Health
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Physical Activity and Health (Society for the Study of Human Biology Symposium Series)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Physical Activity and Health Guidelines: Recommendations for Various Ages, Fitness Levels, and Conditions from 57 Authoritative Sources
- 2017-04-08[PDF] The Bodywise Woman: Reliable Information About Physical Activity and Health
- 2014-06-12Physical Activity and Health
- 2014-06-10Physical Activity and Health
- 2013-08-25Physical Activity and Health 2E: The Evidence Explained (repost)
- 2013-08-14Food, Nutrition, Physical Activity, and the Prevention of Cancer: a Global Perspective (repost)
- 2013-04-16Physical Activity and Health
- 2012-01-21Physical Activity and Health: The Evidence Explained - Adrianne E. Hardman - Removed
- 2012-01-14Physical Activity and Health: The Evidence Explained - Adrianne E. Hardman - Removed
- 2012-01-01?Physical Activity and Health by Adrianne E. Hardman - Removed
- 2011-12-27Physical Activity and Health: The Evidence Explained - Removed
- 2011-12-18?Safety, Nutrition and Health in Early Education, 4th Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.