Posted on 2017-05-27, by voska89.
O'Reilly - Introduction to Computer Vision with TensorFlow
English | Size: 988.56 MB
This course provides an introduction to using deep learning models to solve computer vision tasks in TensorFlow and is focused on the work horse of deep learning image models: the convolutional neural network.
Expert Lucas Adams teaches you how to get these models up and running fast, especially in domains with limited computing resources or training data, and shows you how to modify the architecture of a neural network to make the model specialized to different tasks. Learners should be familiar with basic deep learning concepts like the multilayer perceptron, linear algebra, Jupyter notebooks, and the basics of building and running TensorFlow programs.
o Understand why the convolutional neural network works so well for vision tasks
o Explore how each component of the architecture contributes to prediction
o Learn to run models using weights pre-trained on large datasets using many processing hours
o Discover how to modify pre-trained networks for completely different tasks
o Tune pre-trained models to a dataset while using knowledge stored from an initial training run
- Ebooks list page : 31575
- 2017-07-27O'reilly Introduction To Computer Vision With Tensorflow
- 2017-07-03O'reilly Introduction To Computer Vision With Tensorflow
- 2017-07-12Introduction To Computer Vision With Tensorflow
- 2017-05-14Introduction to Computer Vision With TensorFlow OReilly Media
- 2017-05-12Introduction to Computer Vision with TensorFlow
- 2019-12-08Hands-On Computer Vision with TensorFlow 2: Leverage deep learning to create powerful image processing apps with TensorFlow 2.0 and Keras
- 2019-11-07Hands On Computer Vision with TensorFlow 2
- 2019-11-02Hands-On Computer Vision with TensorFlow 2: Leverage deep learning to create powerful image processing apps with TensorFlow 2.0 and Keras
- 2019-03-20Packt Learning Computer Vision with TensorFlow-XQZT
- 2019-03-19Packt Learning Computer Vision with TensorFlow-XQZT
- 2018-12-07A Practical Introduction to Computer Vision with OpenCV
- 2018-11-21A Practical Introduction to Computer Vision with OpenCV
- 2018-02-08Packt Publishing Advanced Computer Vision With Tensorflow
- 2017-12-29[PDF] A Practical Introduction to Computer Vision with OpenCV (Wiley-IS&T Series in Imaging Science and Technology)
- 2017-08-19Learning Computer Vision with TensorFlow
- 2014-05-20A Practical Introduction to Computer Vision with OpenCV
- 2013-12-23Practical Computer Vision with SimpleCV
- 2013-12-23Programming Computer Vision with Python
- 2013-12-02Programming Computer Vision with Python - eazydoc.com
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.