Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2007-10-13. By anonymous.
Osprey Publishing | ISBN 1841766836 | 2004 | PDF | 96 pages | 21,9 Mb
|“||About this book|
On 9 July 1755 amid the wilderness of North America, Britain suffered one of the most humiliating defeats in her history. General Braddockâ€™s army, a mixture of British regulars and American militia, was shattered, losing over 900 men from a force of 1,300. Braddock was killed and the remnants of his army rescued by his aide, Colonel George Washington. The origins of this defeat can be traced back to the death of a junior French officer little more than a year before in a relatively minor skirmish with a party of Virginian militia commanded by the same George Washington. RenÃ© Chartrand examines the subsequent chain of events that ultimately sparked a world war.
- Ebooks list page : 1331
- 2012-05-11Sherman's March to the Sea 1864. Atlanta to Savannah (Osprey Campaign 179) - Removed
- 2013-08-18Osprey Campaign Series (001-170, 172, 174-233, 235-251, 253-257)
- 2013-01-10Osprey Campaign Series
- 2011-11-26Osprey Campaign Series
- 2011-10-05[History] Osprey - Campaign Series [Ancient-Medieval-Modern]
- 2010-06-10[History] Osprey - Campaign Series [Ancient-Medieval-Modern]
- 2010-06-09[History] Osprey - Campaign Series [Ancient-Medieval-Modern]
- 2008-03-12OSPREY. Campaign Series ##133, 190, 191
- 2007-10-31Osprey Campaign Series #172
- 2007-10-21OSPREY. Campaign Series #161-170
- 2007-10-14OSPREY. Campaign Series #151-160
- 2007-10-13OSPREY. Campaign Series #101-110
- 2007-10-10OSPREY. Campaign Series #91-100
- 2007-10-08OSPREY. Campaign Series #81-90
- 2007-10-06OSPREY. Campaign Series #71-80
- 2007-10-04OSPREY. Campaign Series #61-70
- 2007-09-29OSPREY. Campaign Series #51-60
- 2007-09-26OSPREY. Campaign Series #31-40
- 2007-09-25OSPREY. Campaign Series #21-30
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.