Posted on 2021-01-07, by nokia241186.
2016 | ISBN: 1784535567 | English | 280 pages | PDF | 3 MB
The 1973 'Oil Shock' is considered a turning point in the history of the twentieth century. At the time it seemed to mark a definitive shift from the era of low priced oil to the era of expensive oil. For most Western industrialized countries, it became the symbolic marker of the end of an era. For many oil producers, it translated into an unprecedented control over their energy resources, and completed the process of decolonization, leading to a profound redefinition of international relations.This book provides an analysis of the crisis and its global political and economic impact. It features contributions from a range of perspectives and approaches, including political, economic, environmental, international and social history. The authors examine the origins of what was defined as an 'oil revolution' by the oil-producing countries, as well as the far-reaching effects of the 'shock' on the Cold War and decolonization, on international energy markets and the global economy. In doing so, they help place the event in its historical context as a key moment in the transformation of the international economy and of North-South relations.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46079
- 2020-11-25The Greek Crisis and Its Cultural Origins: A Study in the Theory of Multiple Modernities
- 2020-01-03High-Skilled Migration to the United States and Its Economic Consequences (National Bureau of Economic Research Conference Report) - Removed
- 2019-06-30Firefighting The Financial Crisis and Its Lessons
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Capitalism: With a New Postscript on the Financial Crisis and Its Aftermath
- 2014-04-15Capitalism: With a New Postscript on the Financial Crisis and Its Aftermath
- 2014-04-14Capitalism: With a New Postscript on the Financial Crisis and Its Aftermath
- 2011-03-22Valeriano F. Garcia - Black December: Banking Instability, the Mexican Crisis, and Its Effect on Argentina
- 2020-11-23Unsettled Ground: The Whitman Massacre and Its Shifting Legacy in the American West
- 2020-11-23Unsettled Ground - The Whitman Massacre and Its Shifting Legacy in the American West
- 2018-06-07The Colonel Who Would Not Repent The Bangladesh War and its Unquiet Legacy
- 2012-01-21Examination of the U.S. Air Force’s Aircraft Sustainment Needs in the Future and Its Strategy to Meet Those Needs - Committee On Examination Of The U.S. Air Force's Aircraft Sustainment Needs In The Future And Its St
- 2021-03-03Toxic Politics: China's Environmental Health Crisis and its Challenge to the Chinese State
- 2021-02-11Toxic Politics: China's Environmental Health Crisis and its Challenge to the Chinese State
- 2021-01-25Toxic Politics China's Environmental Health Crisis and its Challenge to the Chinese State
- 2020-09-14The Courage to Act: A Memoir of a Crisis and Its Aftermath[Audiobook]
- 2020-07-24The Courage to Act: A Memoir of a Crisis and Its Aftermath
- 2020-06-20The European Sovereign Debt Crisis and Its Impacts on Financial Markets
- 2019-12-27The Global Debt Crisis and Its Socioeconomic Implications: Creating Conditions for a Sustainable, Peaceful, and Just World
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Global Financial Crisis and Its Ramifications on Capital Markets: Opportunities and Threats in Volatile Economic Conditions (Contributions to Economics) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.