Olaf KÃ¼hl - Phosphorus-31 NMR Spectroscopy: A Concise Introduction for the Synthetic Organic and Organometallic Chemist
Posted on 2009-07-02. By anonymous.
Springer | 2008 | ISBN: 3540791175 | Pages: 132 | PDF | 2.03 MB
The book is intended for an audience already familiar with proton and carbon NMR and commencing research in phosphane chemistry (broadly defined).
It is the primary aim of this book to enable the reader to identify the main factors governing the phosphorus chemical shift values in the 31P-NMR spectrum and to make an educated guess as to where the phosphorus resonance(s) of a given target compound can be expected. It is not within the scope of this book to enable one to predict a phosphorus chemical shift precisely or even within a reasonable margin of error, with a few notable exceptions.
The further intent of this book is to assist the reader in determining important issues like bond order, p-bonding contributions from substituents, the existence or non-existence of metallacycles etc., in short, to make structural assignments without the aid of X-ray crystal structure determinations and to explain structural differences in solution and the solid state where appropriate.
Thanks to original uploader!
To see ALL of them use eBooks category.
If you enjoy my books look at my AvaxHome Blog
- Ebooks list page : 3097
- 2010-04-05Phosphorus-31 NMR Spectroscopy: A Concise Introduction for the Synthetic Organic and Organometallic Chemist
- 2019-01-24Phosphorus-31 NMR Spectroscopy A Concise Introduction for the Synthetic Organic and Organometallic C - Removed
- 2019-01-10Phosphorus-31 NMR Spectroscopy A Concise Introduction for the Synthetic Organic and Organometalli...
- 2012-12-12Phosphorus-31 NMR Spectroscopy: A Concise Introduction by Olaf KÃ¼hl (Repost)
- 2020-08-07NMR Spectroscopy: A Versatile Tool for Environmental Research (eMagRes Books)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] NMR Spectroscopy: A Versatile Tool for Environmental Research (eMagRes Books)
- 2016-07-04NMR Spectroscopy A Versatile Tool for Environmental Research
- 2021-01-25Solid State NMR Spectroscopy for Biopolymers Principles and Applications - Removed
- 2020-11-02A complete introduction to modern NMR spectroscopy
- 2020-08-01Practical NMR Spectroscopy Laboratory Guide: Using Bruker Spectrometers
- 2020-07-11Understanding NMR Spectroscopy
- 2020-05-29Dynamic Studies Through Control of Relaxation in NMR Spectroscopy (Springer Theses)
- 2020-02-17Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy, Volume 90
- 2020-01-15Applications of EPR and NMR Spectroscopy in Homogeneous Catalysis
- 2019-12-23Differentiation of Chiral Compounds Using NMR Spectroscopy Ed 2
- 2019-11-22In Vivo NMR Spectroscopy: Principles and Techniques Ed 3
- 2019-01-31NMR Spectroscopy Processing Strategies, Second Updated Edition
- 2019-01-31NMR Spectroscopy of Polymers Innovative Strategies for Complex Macromolecules
- 2019-01-31Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy of Inorganic Materials
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.