Posted on 2020-01-15, by nokia241186.
Created by Taurius Litvinavicius | Last updated 12/2019
Duration: 2 hours | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44 KHz, 2 Ch | 587 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub | 6 lectures
You may spend hours, days and even weeks figuring out which platforms will work for you, which ones will not and finally how to use them.
How to use Google ads platform
How to use Microsoft ads
How to use LinkedIn ads
How to usetwitter ads
This course will get you through all that explaining the benefits and negatives of each platform alongside showing you how to use it. This way you will be able to get started quickly and efficiently.
Who this course is for:
Small business owners
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 42465
- 2019-12-15Online adverts popular platforms and newcomers
- 2020-05-03A Social Media Survival Guide How To Use The Most Popular Platforms And Protect Y
- 2020-04-16A Social Media Survival Guide How to Use the Most Popular Platforms and Protect Y...
- 2011-11-09Keyframes: Popular Cinema and Cultural Studies - Removed
- 2011-11-06Planet Hong Kong: Popular Cinema and the Art of Entertainment, 2nd Edition
- 2011-09-05Dark Side of the Tune: Popular Music and Violence - Removed
- 2011-07-01Dark Side of the Tune: Popular Music and Violence - Removed
- 2009-05-26How to Make Money Online with eBay, Yahoo!, and Google
- 2008-04-21Popular Photography and Imaging (MAY 2008)
- 2020-05-15Generation Z: Zombies, Popular Culture and Educating Youth (Cultural Studies and Transdisciplinarity in Education)
- 2020-05-14Revolution in the Age of Social Media: The Egyptian Popular Insurrection and the Internet
- 2020-05-08Online Course on NPV and IRR
- 2020-04-29Steve Jobs and Philosophy: For Those Who Think Different (Popular Culture and Philosophy)
- 2020-04-27Envisioning Socialism (Social History, Popular Culture, and Politics in Germany)
- 2020-04-24Roll Over, Tchaikovsky!: Russian Popular Music and Post-Soviet Homosexuality (New Perspectives on Gender in Music)
- 2020-04-24Transnational Popular Psychology and the Global Self-Help Industry: The Politics of Contemporary Social Change
- 2020-04-23Online Course on NPV and IRR
- 2020-04-20Louis C.K. and Philosophy: You Don't Get to Be Bored (Popular Culture and Philosophy)
- 2020-03-26The Routledge Handbook of Popular Culture and Tourism
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.