Posted on 2020-02-11, by books_lover.
This book focuses on the emerging phenomenon of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs), which are changing the fundamental underpinning of educational systems worldwide and forcing educators and other stakeholders to re-think the way instruction is currently conducted. It examines the origins of MOOCs within the context of the open education movement, and reviews current policies, guidelines and initiatives to promote the use of ICT in education through the development and use of open educational resources from international practices, including implementation and licensing issues. With a particular focus on new trends in MOOCs, the book explores the potential of this emerging paradigm, its rise and its impact on openness in education. Various new initiatives are also presented, including more global examples and those that are more geared to certain regional contexts. The book is intended as a stepping stone for both researchers and practitioners who are looking to approach MOOCs from a
- Ebooks list page : 42682
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Open Education: from OERs to MOOCs (Lecture Notes in Educational Technology)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] ICT in Education in Global Context: Comparative Reports of Innovations in K-12 Education (Lecture Notes in Educational Technology)
- 2019-12-26Authentic Learning Through Advances in Technologies (Lecture Notes in Educational Technology)
- 2019-11-23Foundations and Trends in Smart Learning: Proceedings of 2019 International Conference on Smart Learning Environments (Lecture Notes in Educational Technology)
- 2019-11-23Digital Turn in Schools―Research, Policy, Practice: Proceedings of ICEM 2018 Conference (Lecture Notes in Educational Technology)
- 2019-11-22Educational Technology: A Primer for the 21st Century (Lecture Notes in Educational Technology)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Mobile Learning Design: Theories and Application (Lecture Notes in Educational Technology)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Innovations in Smart Learning (Lecture Notes in Educational Technology)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Learning Path Construction in e-Learning: What to Learn, How to Learn, and How to Improve (Lecture Notes in Educational Technology)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] User Interface Design of Digital Textbooks: How Screens Affect Learning (Lecture Notes in Educational Technology)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] The Future of Ubiquitous Learning: Learning Designs for Emerging Pedagogies (Lecture Notes in Educational Technology)
- 2012-04-19Lecture Notes: Orthopaedics and Fractures" by T. Duckworth, C. M. Blundell
- 2012-03-16Advances in User Modeling: UMAP 2011 Workshops, Girona, Spain, July 11-15, 2011, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / ... Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI) By Liliana Ardissono (Editor), Tsvi Kuflik (Editor)
- 2012-03-16Building a National Distributed e-Infrastructure -- PL-Grid: Scientific and Technical Achievements (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Information ... Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI)
- 2019-12-28Mobile Big Data: A Roadmap from Models to Technologies (Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies)
- 2019-11-22Faces of Geometry. From Agnesi to Mirzakhani (Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems)
- 2019-05-19Open Quantum Systems III; Recent Developments (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Multiscale Problems in the Life Sciences: From Microscopic to Macroscopic (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Lecture Notes on Newtonian Mechanics: Lessons from Modern Concepts (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.