Posted on 2019-12-24, by books_lover.
Shale gas and/or oil play identification is subject to many screening processes for characteristics such as porosity, permeability, and brittleness. Evaluating shale gas and/or oil reservoirs and identifying potential sweet spots (portions of the reservoir rock that have high-quality kerogen content and brittle rock) requires taking into consideration multiple rock, reservoir, and geological parameters that govern production. The early determination of sweet spots for well site selection and fracturing in shale reservoirs is a challenge for many operators. With this limitation in mind, Optimization of Hydraulic Fracture Stages and Sequencing in Unconventional Formations develops an approach to improve the industry’s ability to evaluate shale gas and oil plays and is structured to lead the reader from general shale oil and gas characteristics to detailed sweet-spot classifications. The approach uses a new candidate selection and evaluation algorithm and screening criteria based on key g
- Ebooks list page : 42216
- 2011-07-24Algorithms for Linear-quadratic Optimization (Chapman & Hall/CRC Pure and Applied Mathematics)
- 2009-01-07[request]Dynamic Optimization: The Calculus of Variations and Optimal Control in Economics and Management
- 2008-04-07OPTIMIZATION (Handbooks in Operations Research and Management Science, 1)
- 2008-04-06[request]DISCRETE OPTIMIZATION (Handbooks in Operations Research and Management, Vol.12)
- 2020-02-29Machining of Hard Materials: A Comprehensive Approach to Experimentation, Modeling and Optimization (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- 2020-02-25Optimization Theory Based on Neutrosophic and Plithogenic Sets
- 2020-02-03Off-road Vehicle Dynamics: Analysis, Modelling and Optimization (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
- 2020-02-03Automatic Analog IC Sizing and Optimization Constrained with PVT Corners and Layout Effects
- 2020-01-22Network Design and Optimization for Smart Cities (Computers and Operations Research)
- 2020-01-15Introduction to Process Control: Analysis, Mathematical Modeling, Control and Optimization (Springer Texts in Business and Economics)
- 2020-01-07Fracture Reduction and Fixation Techniques: Spine-Pelvis and Lower Extremity
- 2020-01-05Understanding Downhole Microseismic Data Analysis: With Applications in Hydraulic Fracture Monitoring
- 2020-01-04Topology Optimization Design of Heterogeneous Materials and Structures
- 2019-12-30Adapted Compressed Sensing for Effective Hardware Implementations: A Design Flow for Signal-Level Optimization of Compressed Sensing Stages
- 2019-12-26Bio-Inspired Collaborative Intelligent Control and Optimization (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
- 2019-12-26Quality, IT and Business Operations: Modeling and Optimization (Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics) - Removed
- 2019-12-19On the Fracture Behaviour and the Fracture Pattern Morphology of Tempered Soda-Lime Glass (Mechanik, Werkstoffe und Konstruktion im Bauwesen)
- 2019-12-12On the Fracture Behaviour and the Fracture Pattern Morphology of Tempered Soda Lime Glass
- 2019-11-22Optimization for Engineering Problems (Systems and Industrial Engineering)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.