Posted on 2019-10-12, by everest555.
Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 1h
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 210 MB
Advancing from jQuery 2 to jQuery 3 opens the door to new features and performance advantages, but is it right for your project? Explore new features in jQuery 3 such as Promises/A+, accelerated graphics, improved data binding, unwrap functionality, and animations.
Understand jQuery 3 and when an upgrade makes sense
Develop practical strategies for fixing backwards compatibility issues when upgrading
Review how to fix previously ignored errors and remove special Ajax cases
Learn how to apply Promises/A+ patterns
Daniel Stern has been in the web development industry for many years, working with clients ranging from ad agencies to banks, and has become a well established author for O'Reilly. He is passionate about web development and teaching new skills to aspiring coders. Daniel is the main contributor on numerous open source projects including Angular Audio and range.css, and was a speaker at the Full Stack Conference in London in 2014. Check out other courses by Daniel Stern on the O'Reilly website.
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/36670fa56C2c4aba/www.Advancing from jQuery 2 to jQuery 3.rar
- Ebooks list page : 41533
- 2019-10-24Advancing from jQuery 2 to jQuery 3
- 2019-04-08Infinite Skills Advancing From Jquery 2 To Jquery 3
- 2019-01-09Infinite Skills Advancing From Jquery 2 To Jquery 3
- 2019-03-11HTML5 Web Components - Moving from jQuery to Polymer.js - Removed
- 2019-02-27HTML5 Web Components - Moving from jQuery to Polymer.js - Removed
- 2019-02-17HTML5 Web Components - Moving from jQuery to Polymer.js - Removed
- 2019-02-16HTML5 Web Components - Moving from jQuery to Polymer.js - Removed
- 2019-02-15HTML5 Web Components - Moving from jQuery to Polymer.js - Removed
- 2018-11-09Developing Web Components UI from jQuery to Polymer
- 2018-06-11HTML5 Web Components - Moving from jQuery to Polymer.js - Removed
- 2018-05-29HTML5 Web Components - Moving from jQuery to Polymer.js - Removed
- 2018-02-01Html5 Web Components Moving From Jquery To Polymer Js
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Learning from jQuery
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Developing Web Components: UI from jQuery to Polymer
- 2014-05-10Learning from jQuery
- 2013-12-23Learning from jQuery
- 2013-12-02Learning from jQuery - eazydoc.com
- 2013-07-16Learning from jQuery
- 2013-02-16Learning from jQuery
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.