Posted on 2019-09-21, by everest555.
Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48kHz, 2ch | Duration: 04:29:03
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 5.84 GB
Explore Organic Chemistry
What you'll learn
Electronic structure of the atom
Types of bonding
Classes of organic compounds
Simple chemical reactions
Come with an open mind.
As you begin your study of organic chemistry, you might feel overwhelmed by the number of compounds, names, reactions, and mechanisms that confront you. The goal of this course is to organize the material and to show that most of organic chemistry consists of a few basic principles and many extensions and applications of these principles.
In Section 1: Structure and Bonding
We will review concepts from general chemistry that are essential for success in organic chemistry, such as the electronic structure of the atom, Lewis structures and the octet rule, types of bonding, electronegativity, and formal charges. Predict patterns of covalent and ionic bonding involving C, H, O, N, and the halogens. Identify resonance-stabilized structures and compare the relative importance of their resonance forms. Draw and interpret the types of structural formulas commonly used in organic chemistry, including condensed structural formulas and line-angle formulas.Predict the hybridization and geometry of organic molecules based on their bonding. Identify isomers and explain the differences between them.
In section 2: Acids and Bases and Functional Groups
We will identify the molecular features that cause compounds to be polar and to engage in hydrogen bonding. Predict general trends in physical properties such as boiling points and solubilities. Identify acids, bases, electrophiles, and nucleophiles. Compare their strengths and predict their reactions based on structure and bonding, as well as Ka and pKa values. Identify the nucleophiles and electrophiles in Lewis acid-base reactions and use curved arrows to show the flow of electrons. Identify the general classes of organic compounds.
In section 3: Structure and Stereochemistry of Alkanes
We will draw and name the isomers of alkanes, and explain the trends in their physical properties. Draw alkane conformations, compare their energies, and predict the most stable conformations. Draw and name the isomers of cycloalkanes, and explain ring strain. Draw the conformations of cycloalkanes, compare their energies, and predict the most stable conformations.
In section 4: The Study of Chemical Reactions
We will propose mechanisms and explain the steps for simple reactions such as free-radical halogenation.
Who this course is for:
Anyone interested in Chemistry.
Anyone interested in Organic Chemistry.
Anyone interested in how people, animals, plants and anything organic is build.
- Ebooks list page : 41384
- 2019-10-21Organic Chemistry: How to Build People
- 2019-09-28Organic Chemistry: How to Build People
- 2012-09-11Organic Chemistry 7th Edition by McMurry SOLUTIONS MANUAL
- 2012-05-11Advances in Physical Organic Chemistry, Volume 29
- 2012-03-10Advances in Physical Organic Chemistry, Volume 36
- 2011-10-24Successful Houses And How To Build Them
- 2011-09-01Advances in Physical Organic Chemistry. Volume 27 By Donald Bethell
- 2020-04-16Organic Chemistry How To Assign R S Configuration
- 2020-03-15ORGANIC CHEMISTRY How to assign RS configuration
- 2019-12-22Business Chemistry: How to Build and Sustain Thriving Businesses in the Chemical Industry
- 2011-10-09The Art of SpeedReading People How to Size People Up and Speak Their Language by Paul D. Tieger
- 2020-04-16Business Networking: How to Build an Awesome Professional Network: Strategies and tactics to meet and build relationships with successful people
- 2020-03-022 Second Lean™: How to Grow People and Build a Fun Lean Culture
- 2019-01-31Palaces for the People How To Build a More Equal and United Society
- 2019-01-312 Second Leanâ„¢ How to Grow People and Build a Fun Lean Culture
- 2019-01-232 Second Leanâ„¢ How to Grow People and Build a Fun Lean Culture
- 2018-11-06Why the Bottom Line Isn't! How to Build Value Through People and Organization
- 2018-09-23Take Pride: How to Build Organisational Success Through People: How to Build Organisational Success Through People
- 2018-06-07Why the Bottom Line Isn't! How to Build Value Through People and Organization
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.