Posted on 2019-02-17, by phaelx
Author: Roderick Bates
Size: 5.4 MB
Transition metals open up new opportunities for synthesis, because their means of bonding and their reaction mechanisms differ from those of the elements of the s and p blocks. In the last two decades the subject has mushroomed - established reactions are seeing both technical improvements and increasing numbers of applications, and new reactions are being developed. The practicality of the subject is demonstrated by the large number of publications coming from the process development laboratories of pharmaceutical companies, and its importance is underlined by the fact that three Nobel prizes have been awarded for discoveries in this field in the 21st Century already. Organic Synthesis Using Transition Metals, 2nd Edition considers the ways in which transition metals, as catalysts and reagents, can be used in organic synthesis, both for pharmaceutical compounds and for natural products. It concentrates on the bond-forming reactions that set transition metal chemistry apart from 'classical' organic chemistry. Each chapter is extensively referenced and provides a convenient point of entry to the research literature. Topics covered include: introduction to transition metals in organic synthesis coupling reactions C-H activation carbonylative coupling reactions alkene and alkyne insertion reactions electrophilic alkene and alkyne complexes reactions of alkyne complexes carbene complexes h3- or p-allyl -allyl complexes diene, dienyl and arene complexes cycloaddition and cycloisomerisation reactions For this second edition the text has been extensively revised and expanded to reflect the significant improvements and advances in the field since the first edition, as well as the large number of new transition metal-catalysed processes that have come to prominence in the last 10 years – for example the extraordinary progress in coupling reactions using “designer” ligands, catalysis using gold complexes, new opportunities arising from metathesis chemistry, and C-H activation – without neglecting the well established chemistry of metals such as palladium. Organic Synthesis Using Transition Metals, 2nd Edition will find a place on the bookshelves of advanced undergraduates and postgraduates working in organic synthesis, catalysis, medicinal chemistry and drug discovery. It is also useful for practising researchers who want to refresh and enhance their knowledge of the field.
Science & Math >> Chemistry >> Organic >> Organometallic CompoundsScience & Math >> Chemistry >> Industrial & TechnicalTextbooks >> Science & Mathematics >> Chemistry
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
Organic Synthesis Using Transition Metals, 2nd Edition
Download this book
No active download links here?
Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 39295
- 2014-05-14Organic Synthesis Using Transition Metals, 2nd edition
- 2014-04-24Organic Synthesis Using Transition Metals, 2nd edition (repost)
- 2013-01-01Organic Synthesis Using Transition Metals (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Organic Synthesis Using Transition Metals
- 2012-09-16Organic Synthesis Using Transition Metals
- 2014-06-16Workbook for Organic Synthesis: The Disconnection Approach, 2nd edition
- 2014-06-02Workbook for Organic Synthesis: The Disconnection Approach, 2nd edition
- 2014-05-31Workbook for Organic Synthesis: The Disconnection Approach, 2nd edition
- 2013-12-06Boronic Acids: Preparation and Applications in Organic Synthesis, Medicine and Materials (2nd edition)
- 2011-05-16Workbook for Organic Synthesis: The Disconnection Approach 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2012-05-03Database Systems: The Complete Book, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2012-05-02Embedded Multiprocessors: Scheduling and Synchronization, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2012-04-20Modern Organic Synthesis in the Laboratory by Jie Jack Li
- 2011-12-04The 8051 Microcontroller, 2nd Edition - I. Scott MacKenzie
- 2011-08-08TITLE IS ?08.08.2011Advanced Organic Synthesis. Methods and Techniques by R.S. Monson (Repost)
- 2010-12-26Head First Java, 2nd Edition
- 2008-08-07[request]HP Certified Systems Administrator (2nd Edition)
- 2008-04-12[request]Spy Book, 2nd Edition
- 2008-02-07[request]Principles and Prevention of Corrosion (2nd Edition)
No comments for "Organic Synthesis Using Transition Metals, 2nd Edition".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.