Posted on 2020-06-28, by 0nelovee.
2020 | ISBN: 0081028601 | English | 789 pages | PDF | 6 MB
Organometallic Chemistry of Five-Membered Heterocycles is a comprehensive source of information on the synthesis, coordination modes and reactivity of coordinated five-membered monoheterocycles and the organometallic complexes of their numerous derivatives, including chelating ligands, oligomers and macrocycles. Applications in modern materials chemistry are examined, including optical materials, catalysts, fuels, and more. An ideal reference for researchers working in organometallic, heterocyclic, materials chemistry, organic chemistry and catalysis, readers will find this book a comprehensive overview on the modern synthetic methods, possible coordination situations, trends in reactivity of the coordinated heteroaromatic ligands, and methods for construction of modern materials.
- Ebooks list page : 43996
- 2020-06-07Carbon Dioxide and Organometallics (Topics in Organometallic Chemistry)
- 2020-06-03Homo- and Heterobimetallic Complexes in Catalysis: Cooperative Catalysis (Topics in Organometallic Chemistry)
- 2020-05-29Cyclometalation Reactions: Five-Membered Ring Products as Universal Reagents
- 2020-04-05Organometallics in Process Chemistry (Topics in Organometallic Chemistry (65))
- 2020-03-09Organometallic Chemistry in Industry: A Practical Approach
- 2020-02-29Organometallic Chemistry in Industry: A Practical Approach
- 2020-02-04Nitrogen Fixation (Topics in Organometallic Chemistry)
- 2019-12-12Organometallic Magnets (Topics in Organometallic Chemistry)
- 2019-11-30Organometallics for Green Catalysis (Topics in Organometallic Chemistry)
- 2019-06-27Green Chemistry Synthesis of Bioactive Heterocycles
- 2019-05-19Organometallic Chemistry and Catalysis
- 2019-03-10Modern Surface Organometallic Chemistry
- 2019-03-04Organometallic Chemistry Volume 40
- 2019-02-18Modern Surface Organometallic Chemistry
- 2019-01-31Organometallic Chemistry Volume 38
- 2019-01-30The Organometallic Chemistry of the Transition Metals, Fourth Edition
- 2018-11-21Perspectives in Organometallic Chemistry
- 2018-09-05Organometallic Chemistry Volume 41
- 2018-04-22Nitrogen Fixation (Topics in Organometallic Chemistry)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The Organometallic Chemistry of N-heterocyclic Carbenes (Inorganic Chemistry: A Textbook Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.