Posted on 2018-11-23, by nokia241186.
Paul V. Dutton, "Origins of the French Welfare State: The Struggle for Social Reform in France, 1914-1947"
English | 2002 | ISBN: 0521813344 | PDF | pages: 267 | 1.6 mb
This is the first comprehensive analysis of public and private welfare in France available in English or French. It argues that France simultaneously pursued two different paths toward universal social protection. Family welfare embraced an industrial model in which class distinctions and employer control predominated. By contrast, protection against the risks of illness, disability, maternity, and old age followed a mutual aid model of welfare. The book also traces foreign influences on French social reform, particularly from Germany's former territories in Alsace-Lorraine and Britain's Beveridge Plan.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37876
- 2018-11-21Origins of the French Welfare State The Struggle for Social Reform in France, 1914-1947
- 2009-11-30Origins of the French Welfare State: The Struggle for Social Reform in France, 1914-1947 (New Studies in European History)
- 2021-09-13A New History of Social Work Values and Practice in the Struggle for Social Justice (Routledge Advances in Social Work)
- 2020-08-03The Firebrand and the First Lady: Portrait of a Friendship: Pauli Murray, Eleanor Roosevelt, and the Struggle for Social Justice
- 2019-01-15Power and Identity in the Struggle for Social Justice
- 2019-01-10Power and Identity in the Struggle for Social Justice
- 2018-12-25Power and Identity in the Struggle for Social Justice
- 2018-11-20The Struggle for Social Justice in British Columbia Helena Gutteridge, the Unknown Reformer
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Democracy, States, and the Struggle for Social Justice
- 2017-09-12La Florida del Inca and the Struggle for Social Equality in Colonial Spanish America
- 2017-04-08[PDF] The Firebrand and the First Lady: Portrait of a Friendship: Pauli Murray, Eleanor Roosevelt, and the Struggle for Social Justice
- 2017-02-17[PDF] Democracy, States, and the Struggle for Social Justice
- 2010-09-12David Duke - In the Trenches with Jesus and Marx: Harry F. Ward and the Struggle for Social Justice
- 2012-04-24[request]From Mutual Aid to the Welfare State: Fraternal Societies and Social Services
- 2011-09-05Brain Facts: A Primer on the Brain and Nervous System free ebook download
- 2011-12-29After the Dream: Black and White Southerners since 1965 (Civil Rights and the Struggle for Black Equality in the Twentieth Century)
- 2011-12-29Literary Modernism: The Struggle for Modern History (Audiobook) - Removed
- 2021-08-12Purity and Compromise in the Soviet Party-State The Struggle for the Soul of the Party, 1941-1952
- 2021-04-16Kourou and the Struggle for a French America - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.