Posted on 2020-08-02, by 0nelovee.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 12 lectures (1h 8m) | Size: 194.7 MB
How to Keep Up Your Level of Motivation and Stop Procrastinating!
What you'll learn:
Motivation hacks for a comprehensive self and time management for everyday work and in private life
The focus funnel: How do you quickly get rid of tasks?
Self-management vs. time management
Motivation: How to counter one's weaker self?
Deep Work by Cal Newport explained: How to get into the Flow state?
Before diving into the course, keep in mind which tasks you currently and regularly have in your daily life.
Know in advance what goals you are pursuing in life, making it easier for you to use time management properly in the context of self-management.
This course series covers a multitude of carefully selected time management methods and shows you the concepts behind the methods step-by-step - plus - what needs to be done such that you can apply these method for yourself. Knowledge of psychological effects, the bio-rhythm, as well as coping with motivational pitfalls (or one's weaker self) complement the method training. At the beginning, the relationship between time management and self-management creates the right mindset, so that the later use of the methods does not result into a challenging task itself and ultimately costs more time than it saves. Important plus: This course is not only about different methods of time management as such, but also about the interleaving of the methods for a more general and all-inclusive self and time management for yourself as well as in a team.
This course series comprises five courses that are available solely as well as within a master course. With the master course, you get the full content within one package.
This fifth course covers the following aspects of time management:
Distinguish between self management and time management to focus on the relevant things in your life instead of the currently urgent ones.
Apply the Pomodoro technique to get yourself into a working mode.
Learn to identify sources of distraction and how to avoid them.
Knowing the effects of Parkinson's law and use that to avoid procrastination.
Get to know the Principles of Deep Work (by Cal Newport) to get into the Flow state of concentrated and focused working.
Who this course is for
Employees with a stressful professional life
Self-employed / Freelancer with a challenging list of deadlines to follow
Pupils and students who are looking for answers, how they can get submission deadlines, exam preparation and possibly a side job under control
People with multiple jobs: main job, part time job, family, club ... Multiple roles can be a challenge sometimes
People who are interested in personality development, self-management and time management
- Ebooks list page : 44210
- 2020-03-31Setting Priorities Right Time Management Methods Series
- 2020-03-06Setting Priorities Right Time Management Methods Series
- 2020-01-05Getting Things Done - Time Management Methods Series
- 2020-07-04Time Management: and Productivity: Time Management Tips and Skills to Increase Productivity and Save Time (Time Management Methods to Get More Productive ... of David Allen, Tony Robbins Book 2)
- 2020-04-01Time Management Methods Master Course
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Commonsense Time Management (Worksmart Series)
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Real-World Time Management (Worksmart Series)
- 2009-04-10Achieving Objectives Through Time Management Super Series, 5th Edition - Removed
- 2009-03-30Real-World Time Management (Worksmart Series)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] 37 Quick and Effective Productivity Techniques: Simple, Practical Methods for Mastering Time Management, Overcoming Procrastination, and Getting Things Done
- 2012-03-20Sean Phillips, "37 Quick and Effective Productivity Techniques: Simple, Practical Methods for Mastering Time Management, Overcoming Procrastination, and Getting Things Done"
- 2011-10-1137 Quick and Effective Productivity Techniques: Simple, Practical Methods for Mastering Time Management, Overcoming Procrastination
- 2020-04-20Time Management: How To Get More Done in 5 Simple Steps. (Your Productivity Habits, and How to get more done in minutes with less Procrastination!)
- 2020-04-19Time Management: Screw Self Discipline with this Uncommon Guide - Procrastination, Productivity & Get Organized (BONUS, Willpower, Getting Things Done, Achieve Your Goals)
- 2020-04-18Organize Your Life – How To Organize Your Life Starting Today (Learn Time Management Tips, Organizational Skills, How to End Procrastination and How To Simplify Your Life Now Book 1)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Measuring Time: Improving Project Performance Using Earned Value Management (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Successful People - Being You & Taking Advantage of Your Introvert Power: Selling, Networking, Public Speaking, and Dealing With Procrastination (Introvert & Productivity Time Management) (Volume 1)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Time Management for the Creative Person: Right-Brain Strategies for Stopping Procrastination, Getting Control of the Clock and Calendar, and Freeing Up Your Time and Your Life
- 2017-12-12[PDF] 80/20 Success Series on Effective Time Management and Productivity: Effective Time Management Tips and Skills to Increase Productivity and Save Time
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.