[PDF] A Mental Revolution: Scientific Management Since Taylor (Historical Perspectives on Business Enterprise Series)
Posted on 2017-12-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Daniel Nelson | Publisher: Ohio State Univ Pr (Txt) | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 248 | ISBN: 0814205674 | ISBN13: 9780814205679 |
Description: Ocientific management has attracted surprisingly little attention in the United States in recent years. The handful of books and essays that have appeared since the 1950s have focused on Frederick W. Taylor (1856-1915), the engineer, inventor, and publicist who became the first American management theorist to reach a large, nontechnical audience. They assume or imply that Taylor's influence did not die with him in 1915 but provide only the most general indication of the character of that influence. As a result, Edward Eyre Hunt's Scientific Management Since Taylor (1924) remains the last, best word on American scientific management in the post-Taylor era. In the meantime, historians and social scientists specializing in European affairs have discovered or rediscovered indigenous scientific management movements that drew inspiration from the American pioneers but soon developed identities of their own. The results of the new scholarship are most striking in the case of France, which had the most ambitious management movement outside the United States, but impressive studies in German, British, Russian, Italian, and Japanese history have documented the spread of ideas and techniques once assumed to be peculiarly American. While it may be premature to speak of an international history of scientific management, it is clear that Taylor found enthusiastic disciples everywhere and that scientific management measurably affected the performance of institutions in many countries.
A Mental Revolution: Scientific Management Since Taylor (Historical Perspectives on Business Enterprise Series).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34170
- 2009-07-25A Mental Revolution: Scientific Management Since Taylor
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Building a Revolution: Chinese Architecture Since 1980
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Biosimilar Clinical Development: Scientific Considerations and New Methodologies (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Architecture as Revolution: Episodes in the History of Modern Mexico (Roger Fullington Series in Architecture)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] War and Revolution in Catalonia, 1936-1939 (Historical Materialism Book Series)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Analytics for Smart Energy Management: Tools and Applications for Sustainable Manufacturing (Springer Series in Advanced Manufacturing)
- 2017-10-06[PDF] The American Revolution: Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death (American War Series)
- 2019-01-24Scientific Controversies Philosophical and Historical Perspectives
- 2019-01-11Scientific Controversies Philosophical and Historical Perspectives
- 2018-12-21Scientific Controversies Philosophical and Historical Perspectives
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Media Convergence Handbook - Vol. 2: Firms and User Perspectives (Media Business and Innovation)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Sound in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction (Hagley Perspectives on Business and Culture)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Digital Technology and the Future of Broadcasting: Global Perspectives (Electronic Media Research Series)
- 2017-10-29[PDF] The Media and Financial Crises: Comparative and Historical Perspectives
- 2017-10-03[PDF] How to Prepare a Business Plan (Sunday Times Business Enterprise Series)
- 2013-01-27Quality Management for IT Services: Perspectives on Business and Process Performance (repost)
- 2011-08-25Quality Management for IT Services: Perspectives on Business and Process Performance
- 2011-02-11Quality Management for IT Services: Perspectives on Business and Process Performance
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Scientific Management reloaded?: Zur Subjektivierung von Erwerbsarbeit durch postfordistisches Management (German Edition) [German]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.