Posted on 2017-12-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Narayan Yoganandan und Alan M. Nahum | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 851 | ISBN: 1493917315 | ISBN13: 9781493917310 |
Description: This book provides a state-of-the-art look at the applied biomechanics of accidental injury and prevention. The editors, Drs. Narayan Yoganandan, Alan M. Nahum and John W. Melvin are recognized international leaders and researchers in injury biomechanics, prevention and trauma medicine. They have assembled renowned researchers as authors for 29 chapters to cover individual aspects of human injury assessment and prevention. This third edition is thoroughly revised and expanded with new chapters in different fields. Topics covered address automotive, aviation, military and other environments. Field data collection injury coding/scaling injury epidemiology mechanisms of injury human tolerance to injury simulations using experimental, complex computational models (finite element modeling) and statistical processes anthropomorphic test device design, development and validation for crashworthiness applications in topics cited above and current regulations are covered. Risk functions and injury criteria for various body regions are included. Adult and pediatric populations are addressed. The exhaustive list of references in many areas along with the latest developments is valuable to all those involved or intend to pursue this important topic on human injury biomechanics and prevention. The expanded edition will interest a variety of scholars and professionals including physicians, biomedical researchers in many disciplines, basic scientists, attorneys and jurists involved in accidental injury cases and governmental bodies. It is hoped that this book will foster multidisciplinary collaborations by medical and engineering researchers and academicians and practicing physicians for injury assessment and prevention and stimulate more applied research, education and training in the field of accidental-injury causation and prevention.
Accidental Injury: Biomechanics and Prevention.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34152
- 2017-11-02[PDF] The Percussionists' Guide to Injury Treatment and Prevention: The Answer Guide to Drummers in Pain
- 2017-02-17[PDF] The Percussionists' Guide to Injury Treatment and Prevention: The Answer Guide to Drummers in Pain
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Adolescent Pregnancy: Policy and Prevention Services (Springer Series on Social Work)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Retraumatization: Assessment, Treatment, and Prevention
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Zoonoses: Recognition, Control, and Prevention
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Self-Injury, Medicine and Society: Authentic Bodies - Removed
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Periodontitis: Symptoms, Treatment and Prevention (Public Health in the 21st Century)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Pediatric Injury Biomechanics: Archive & Textbook - Removed
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Obesity: Epidemiology, Pathophysiology, and Prevention
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Blast Injury Science and Engineering: A Guide for Clinicians and Researchers - Removed
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Early Parenting Research and Prevention of Disorder: Psychoanalytic Research at Interdisciplinary Frontiers (Developments in Psychoanalysis)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Defeat Viruses! Protection and Prevention Strategies
- 2013-03-11The Percussionists' Guide to Injury Treatment and Prevention: The Answer Guide to Drummers in Pain
- 2012-09-24Sports Injury Outcomes and Prevention, An Issue of Clinics in Sports Medicine
- 2008-12-06The Percussionists' Guide to Injury Treatment and Prevention
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Trauma Biomechanics: Accidental injury in traffic and sports
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Trauma Biomechanics: Introduction to Accidental Injury
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Sports Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation: Integrating Medicine and Science for Performance Solutions
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Radiation Injury Prevention and Mitigation in Humans
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.