Posted on 2017-10-04, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Gerald G. May | Publisher: HarperOne | Category: Religion Other | Language: English | Page: 240 | ISBN: 0061122432 | ISBN13: 9780061122439 |
Description: Addiction and Grace offers an inspiring and hopeâ€“filled vision for those who desire to explore the mystery of who and what they really are. May examines the "processes of attachment" that lead to addiction and describes the relationship between addiction and spiritual awareness. He also details the various addictions from which we can suffer, not only to substances like alcohol and drugs, but to work, sex, performance, responsibility, and intimacy. Drawing on his experience as a psychiatrist working with the chemically dependent, May emphasizes that addiction represents an attempt to assert complete control over our lives. Addiction and Grace is a compassionate and wise treatment of a topic of major concern in these most addictive of times, one that can provide a critical yet hopeful guide to a place of freedom based on contemplative spirituality.
Addiction and Grace: Love and Spirituality in the Healing of Addictions.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32063
- 2016-12-26[PDF] Addiction and Grace: Love and Spirituality in the Healing of Addictions
- 2013-09-19Addiction and Grace: Love and Spirituality in the Healing of Addictions [Repost]
- 2009-07-19Addiction and Grace: Love and Spirituality in the Healing of Addictions
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Religion and Spirituality Across Cultures (Cross-Cultural Advancements in Positive Psychology)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Faith and Spirituality in Masters of World Cinema: Volume II
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Addiction and Self-Control: Perspectives from Philosophy, Psychology, and Neuroscience (Oxford Series in Neuroscience, Law, and Philosophy)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] SBAs and EMQs for the MRCS Part A: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Spiritualities of Life: New Age Romanticism and Consumptive Capitalism (Religion and Spirituality in the Modern World)
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Addiction and the Medical Complications of Drug Abuse
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Handbook of Faith and Spirituality in the Workplace: Emerging Research and Practice - Removed
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Spirits and Spirituality in Victorian Fiction - Removed
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Music and Spirituality
- 2017-10-28[PDF] The Mutation of European Consciousness and Spirituality: From the Mythical to the Modern
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Addiction and Change: How Addictions Develop and Addicted People Recover
- 2017-10-15[PDF] The Good in Nature and Humanity: Connecting Science, Religion, and Spirituality with the Natural World 2nd Edition
- 2017-04-15[PDF] Shamanism and Spirituality in Therapeutic Practice: An Introduction
- 2017-02-07[PDF] SBAs and EMQs for the MRCS Part A: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Addiction and Self-Control: Perspectives from Philosophy, Psychology, and Neuroscience (Oxford Series in Neuroscience, Law, and Philosophy)
- 2012-01-22Advancing the Competitiveness and Efficiency of the U.S. Construction Industry - Committee On Advancing The Competitiveness And Productivity Of The U.S. Construction Industry
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.