Posted on 2018-01-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Charles Barrett | Publisher: Springer | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 574 | ISBN: 1461399688 | ISBN13: 9781461399681 |
Description: The application of solid-state detectors of high energy resolution to x-ray spectrometry, and the increasing use of compuÂ ters in both measurement and data evaluation, are giving a new stimulus to x-ray techniques in analytical chemistry. The Twentieth Annual Denver X-ray Conference reflects this renewed interest in several ways. The invited papers, grouped in Session I, review the characÂ teristics of the detectors used in the measurement of x-rays. One paper is dedicated to the detection of single ions. Although such a subject may appear to be marginal to the purposes of the Denver Conference, we must recognize the affinity of techniques applied to similar purposes. Ion probe mass spectrometry is dedicated to tasks similar to those performed by x-ray spectrometry with the electron probe microanalyzer. Scientists and technologists will see these two techniques discussed in the same meetings. The discussion of automation and programming is not limited to the two invited speakers, but extends to papers presented in more than one session. The matter of fluorescence analysis by isotope- and tube-excitation will also be of great interest to those concerned with the practical applications of x-ray techniques. The communications contained in this volume, and the lively discussions which frequently followed the presentation of papers, attest to the vitality of the subjects which are the concern of the Annual Denver X-ray Conference.
Advances in X-Ray Analysis: Volume 15.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35255
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Classical and Multilinear Harmonic Analysis (Volume 2)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] A Course in Mathematical Analysis (Volume 1)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Advances in non-Archimedean Analysis: 11th International Conference P-adic Functional Analysis July 5-9, 2010 Universite Blaise Pascal, Clermont-ferrand, France (Contemporary Mathematics)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Advances in Composite Materials - Analysis of Natural and Man-Made Materials
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Advances in Intelligent Data Analysis XV: 15th International Symposium, IDA 2016, Stockholm, Sweden, October 13-15, 2016, Proceedings
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Advances in Electronic Circuit Packaging Volume 2: Proceedings of the Second International Electronic Circuit Packaging Symposium
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Advances in Biofeedstocks and Biofuels, Volume One: Biofeedstocks and Their Processing
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Advances in Computers, Full Series (Volume 1-79)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Advances in Intelligent Data Analysis IX: 9th International Symposium, IDA 2010, Tucson, AZ, USA, May 19-21, 2010, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in ... Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Advances in Cartography and GIScience. Volume 2: Selection from ICC 2011, Paris
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Handbook of Biomedical Image Analysis: Volume 3: Registration Models (Topics in Biomedical Engineering. International Book Series)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Advances in Numerical Heat Transfer, Volume 3 (Computational and Physical Processes in Mechanics and Thermal Science)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] A Course in Mathematical Analysis (Volume 2)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Advances in Culture and Psychology: Volume 2
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Advances in Culture and Psychology: Volume 1
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Advances in Culture and Psychology, Volume 4
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Classical and Multilinear Harmonic Analysis (Volume 1)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] A Course in Mathematical Analysis (Volume 3)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Advances in Bacterial Respiratory Physiology, Volume 61 (Advances in Microbial Physiology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.