Posted on 2018-01-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: - | Category: Other Engineering | Language: English | Page: 250 | ISBN: 3837629570 | ISBN13: 9783837629576 |
Description: The booming increase of the senior population has become a social phenomenon and a challenge to our societies, and technological advances have undoubtedly contributed to improve the lives of elderly citizens in numerous aspects. Technology, however, has largely ignored the Â»human factorÂ« and has often viewed the ageing individual as a malfunctioning machine whose deficiencies must be diagnosed â€“ or as a set of limitations to be overcome by means of technological devices. This volume aims at focusing on the subjective needs and fears of human beings deriving from the development and use of technology: this change of perspective â€“ taking the human being and not technology first â€“ may help us to become more sensitive to the ambivalences involved in the interaction between humans and technology, as well as to adapt technologies to the people that created the need for its existence, thus contributing to improve the quality of life of senior citizens.
Ageing and Technology: Perspectives from the Social Sciences (Aging Studies).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35523
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Place-Based Conservation: Perspectives from the Social Sciences - Removed
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Romantic Love and Sexual Behavior: Perspectives from the Social Sciences (Oxford in Asia Paperbacks)
- 2017-01-14[PDF] Romantic Love and Sexual Behavior: Perspectives from the Social Sciences (Oxford in Asia Paperbacks)
- 2010-05-09Romantic Love and Sexual Behavior: Perspectives from the Social Sciences
- 2018-11-02The Making of Finance: Perspectives from the Social Sciences
- 2018-11-02The Making of Finance Perspectives from the Social Sciences
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Causality and Causal Modelling in the Social Sciences: Measuring Variations (Methodos Series) - Removed
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Computational and Mathematical Modeling in the Social Sciences
- 2011-11-10Mark Bittman's Quick and Easy Recipes from the New York Times
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Information Systems and Technology Education: From the University to the Workplace
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Tourism and Responsibility: Perspectives from Latin America and the Caribbean
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Tourism and Responsibility: Perspectives from Latin America and the Caribbean
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Far and Away: Reporting from the Brink of Change - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Dogs and Demons: Tales from the Dark Side of Japan - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Rules, Magic and Instrumental Reason: A Critical Interpretation of Peter Winch's Philosophy of the Social Sciences (Routledge Studies in Twentieth-Century Philosophy)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Science and Its Times: Understanding the Social Significance of Scientific Discovery: Volume 3: 1450-1699
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Ethics and Humanity: Themes from the Philosophy of Jonathan Glover
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Phenomenology and the Social World: The Philosophy of Merleau-Ponty and its Relation to the Social Sciences
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Doing Statistical Mediation and Moderation (Methodology in the Social Sciences)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.