Posted on 2018-01-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Christopher A. Shields | Publisher: Lfb Scholarly Pub Llc | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 186 | ISBN: 1593324820 | ISBN13: 9781593324827 |
Description: Since 1980, prosecutors and defense attorneys handling federal terrorism trials have developed politicized strategies and counter strategies unique to terrorism trials, and those strategies have had a significant impact on case outcomes. Moreover, case outcomes were positively impacted by proactive policy changes implemented in the wake of 9/11. Building on structural contextual theory and the hydraulic effect, Shields finds that when prosecutors rely less heavily on highly politicized prosecution strategies, conviction rates increased. In fact, his findings indicate that the more prosecutors politicize a case, the more likely the case goes to trial, increasing the odds of acquittal.
American Terrorism Trials: Prosecutorial and Defense Strategies (Law and Society).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35303
- 2018-01-20[PDF] American Savage: Insights, Slights, and Fights on Faith, Sex, Love, and Politics [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-19[PDF] American Accent Training (Book and 5 CD)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] American Foreign Policy: Pattern and Process
- 2018-01-16[PDF] American Project: The Rise and Fall of a Modern Ghetto
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Cancer Clinical Trials: Current and Controversial Issues in Design and Analysis (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] American Defenses of Corregidor and Manila Bay 1898-1945 (Fortress)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] American Phoenix: John Quincy and Louisa Adams, the War of 1812, and the Exile that Saved American Independence
- 2018-01-02[PDF] American Value: Migrants, Money, and Meaning in El Salvador and the United States (Chicago Studies in Practices of Meaning)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] American Tuna: The Rise and Fall of an Improbable Food (California Studies in Food and Culture)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Randomized Controlled Trials: Design and Implementation for Community-Based Psychosocial Interventions (Pocket Guide to Social Work Research Methods)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] American Extremism: History, Politics and the Militia Movement (Extremism and Democracy)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] American Ethnic History: Themes and Perspectives
- 2017-12-22[PDF] American Empire: The Realities and Consequences of U.S. Diplomacy
- 2017-12-16[PDF] American Force: Dangers, Delusions, and Dilemmas in National Security (A Council on Foreign Relations Book)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] American Conspiracies: Lies, Lies, and More Dirty Lies that the Government Tells Us
- 2017-12-14[PDF] American Spring: Lexington, Concord, and the Road to Revolution
- 2017-11-24[PDF] American Perceptions of Immigrant and Invasive Species: Strangers on the Land
- 2017-11-23[PDF] The Circus Age: Culture and Society under the American Big Top
- 2017-11-20[PDF] American Queen: The Rise and Fall of Kate Chase Sprague Civil War 'Belle of the North' and Gilded Age Woman of Scandal
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.