Posted on 2018-01-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jason Warr | Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan | Category: Misc | Language: English | Page: 94 | ISBN: 3319474456 | ISBN13: 9783319474458 |
Description: This text offers a novel contribution to the literature on core criminological theory by introducing the complex issues relating to the structuring and analysing of causation. This text traces the paradigm shift, or drift, that has occurred in the history of criminology and shows how the problem of causation has been a leading factor in these theoretical developments. This short book is the first of its kind and is an introductory text designed to introduce both seasoned criminologists as well as students of criminology to the interesting intersections between the fields of criminology and the philosophy of the social sciences. The problem of causation is notoriously difficult and has plagued philosophers and scientists for centuries. Warr highlights the importance of grappling with this problem and demonstrates how it can lead to unsuccessful theorising and can prevent students from fully appreciating the development of thinking in criminology. This accessible account will prove to be a must-read for scholars of criminal justice, penology and philosophy of social science.
An Introduction to Criminological Theory and the Problem of Causation.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35685
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Social Media Marketing: Game Theory and the Emergence of Collaboration - Removed
- 2018-01-02[PDF] An Introduction to Lie Groups and the Geometry of Homogeneous Spaces (Student Mathematical Library, V. 22)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] An Introduction to Relativistic Processes and the Standard Model of Electroweak Interactions (UNITEXT for Physics)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] An Introduction to Physical Geography and the Environment (3rd Edition)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] An Introduction to String Theory and D-brane Dynamics: With Problems and Solutions
- 2017-12-25[PDF] An Introduction to String Theory and D-Brane Dynamics
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Federman's Fictions: Innovation, Theory, and the Holocaust
- 2017-01-13[PDF] An Introduction to Physical Geography and the Environment (3rd Edition)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Finding Equilibrium: Arrow, Debreu, McKenzie and the Problem of Scientific Credit
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Shakespeare's Big Men: Tragedy and the Problem of Resentment
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Nation of Devils: Democratic Leadership and the Problem of Obedience
- 2017-01-16[PDF] Nation of Devils: Democratic Leadership and the Problem of Obedience
- 2017-12-31[PDF] The Fast Fourier Transform: An Introduction to Its Theory and Application
- 2017-12-30[PDF] The Real Numbers: An Introduction to Set Theory and Analysis (Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Categories, Types, and Structures: An Introduction to Category Theory for the Working Computer Scientist
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Introduction to Hilbert Space: And the Theory of Spectral Multiplicity (AMS Chelsea Publishing)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Complexity Theory and the Social Sciences: An Introduction (Business and the World Economy 9)
- 2017-02-13[PDF] Complexity Theory and the Social Sciences: An Introduction (Business and the World Economy 9)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Categories, Types, and Structures: An Introduction to Category Theory for the Working Computer Scientist
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.