[PDF] An Introduction to Queueing Theory: Modeling and Analysis in Applications (Statistics for Industry and Technology)
Posted on 2017-11-15, by luongquocchinh.
Author: U. Narayan Bhat | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 268 | ISBN: 0817647244 | ISBN13: 9780817647247 |
Description: This introductory textbook is designed for a one-semester course on queueing theory that does not require a course in stochastic processes as a prerequisite. By integrating the necessary background on stochastic processes with the analysis of models, the work provides a sound foundational introduction to the modeling and analysis of queueing systems for a broad interdisciplinary audience of students in mathematics, statistics, and applied disciplines such as computer science, operations research, and engineering. Key features: * An introductory chapter including a historical account of the growth of queueing theory in the last 100 years. * A modeling-based approach with emphasis on identification of models using topics such as collection of data and tests for stationarity and independence of observations. * Rigorous treatment of the foundations of basic models commonly used in applications with appropriate references for advanced topics. * A chapter on modeling and analysis using computational tools. * A comprehensive treatment of statistical inference for queueing systems. * A discussion of operational and decision problems. * Modeling exercises as a motivational tool, and review exercises covering background material on statistical distributions. An Introduction to Queueing Theory may be used as a textbook by first-year graduate students in fields such as computer science, operations research, industrial and systems engineering, as well as related fields such as manufacturing and communications engineering. Upper-level undergraduate students in mathematics, statistics, and engineering may also use the book in an elective introductory course on queueing theory. With its rigorous coverage of basic material and extensive bibliography of the queueing literature, the work may also be useful to applied scientists and practitioners as a self-study reference for applications and further research.
An Introduction to Queueing Theory: Modeling and Analysis in Applications (Statistics for Industry and Technology).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33481
- 2017-10-25[PDF] An Introduction to Queueing Theory: Modeling and Analysis in Applications
- 2009-05-12An Introduction to Queueing Theory: Modeling and Analysis in Applications
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Advances in Statistical Decision Theory and Applications (Statistics for Industry and Technology)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Advances in Ranking and Selection, Multiple Comparisons, and Reliability: Methodology and Applications (Statistics for Industry and Technology)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Scan Statistics and Applications (Statistics for Industry and Technology) - Removed
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Asymptotic Methods in Probability and Statistics with Applications (Statistics for Industry and Technology)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Introduction to FACTS Controllers: Theory, Modeling, and Applications
- 2012-03-12Probability, Random Processes, and Statistical Analysis: Applications to Communications, Signal Processing, Queueing Theory and Mathematical Finance By Hisashi Kobayashi, Brian L. Mark, William Turin
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Introduction to the Theory of Games: Concepts, Methods, Applications (Nonconvex Optimization and Its Applications)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] An Introduction to Criminological Theory and the Problem of Causation
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Relativistic Quantum Mechanics and Introduction to Field Theory (Theoretical and Mathematical Physics)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Introduction to Automata Theory, Languages, and Computation (2nd Edition)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] 'The Handbook of Nanotechnology. Nanometer Structures: Theory, Modeling, and Simulation (SPIE Press Monograph Vol. PM129)'
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Process Management: A Multi-disciplinary Guide to Theory, Modeling, and Methodology (Progress in IS) - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] An Introduction to String Theory and D-brane Dynamics: With Problems and Solutions
- 2017-12-25[PDF] An Introduction to String Theory and D-Brane Dynamics
- 2017-12-25[PDF] An Introduction to Black Holes, Information And The String Theory Revolution: The Holographic Universe
- 2017-12-23[PDF] An Introduction to the Theory of Spin Glasses and Neural Networks (World Scientific Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] An Introduction to the Theory of Automata: Course Held at the Department for Automation and Information July 1971 (CISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.