[PDF] An Introduction to SAGE Programming: With Applications to SAGE Interacts for Numerical Methods
Posted on 2017-12-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Razvan A. Mezei | Publisher: Wiley | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 256 | ISBN: 1119122783 | ISBN13: 9781119122784 |
Description: by Razvan A. Mezei (Author) Features a simplified presentation of numerical methods by introducing and implementing SAGE programs An Introduction to SAGE Programming: With Applications to SAGE Interacts for Numerical Methods emphasizes how to implement numerical methods using SAGE Math and SAGE Interacts and also addresses the fundamentals of computer programming, including if statements, loops, functions, and interacts. The book also provides a unique introduction to SAGE and its computer algebra system capabilities, discusses second and higher order equations and estimate limits, and determines derivatives, integrals, and summations. Providing critical resources for developing successful interactive SAGE numerical computations, the book is accessible without delving into the mathematical rigor of numerical methods. The author illustrates the benefits of utilizing the SAGE language for calculus and the numerical analysis of various methods such as bisection methods, numerical integration, Taylor's expansions, and Newton's iterations. Providing an introduction to the terminology and concepts involved, An Introduction to SAGE Programming: With Applications to SAGE Interacts for Numerical Methods features: An introduction to computer programming using SAGE Many practical examples throughout to illustrate the application of SAGE Interacts for various numerical methods Discussions on how to use SAGE Interacts and SAGE Cloud in order to create mathematical demonstrations Numerous homework problems and exercises that allow readers to practice their programming skillset A companion website that includes related SAGE programming code and select solutions to the homework problems and exercises An Introduction to SAGE Programming: With Applications to SAGE Interacts for Numerical Methods is an ideal reference for applied mathematicians who need to employ SAGE for the study of numerical methods and analysis. The book is also an appropriate supplemental textbook for upper-undergraduate and graduate-level courses in numerical methods. SEO Keywords for Marketing (will not appear on cover): SAGE programming numerical analysis Boolean expressions nonlinear equations bisection algorithms Newton-Raphson algorithms numerical differentiation Taylor series interpolating polynomials numerical integration Trapezoidal rule Simpson's rule Romberg method numerical methods differential equations Razvan A. Mezei, PhD, is Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics and Computing Sciences at Lenoir-Rhyne University. A former software developer, Dr. Mezeis research interests include approximation theory, numerical analysis, inequalities, programming languages, data structures and algorithms, and free open source software.
An Introduction to SAGE Programming: With Applications to SAGE Interacts for Numerical Methods.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34320
- 2016-10-19An Introduction to SAGE Programming With Applications to SAGE Interacts for Numerical Methods
- 2017-12-20[PDF] An Introduction to Riemannian Geometry: With Applications to Mechanics and Relativity (Universitext)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] An Introduction to Statistical Learning: with Applications in R
- 2017-12-17[PDF] An Introduction to Network Programming with Java: Java 7 Compatible
- 2017-11-18[PDF] An Introduction to Stochastic Processes with Applications to Biology, Second Edition
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Tutsplus - Introduction to Computer Programming with Java: 301
- 2017-10-19[PDF] An Introduction to Mathematical Finance with Applications: Understanding and Building Financial Intuition (Springer Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics and Technology)
- 2011-08-13An Introduction to Programming With C , 6 edition
- 2011-10-15A Comprehensive Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming with Java - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Introduction to Random Processes, With Applications to Signals & Systems, Second Edition
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Elementary Linear Programming with Applications, Second Edition (Computer Science & Scientific Computing Series)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Java Database Programming with JDBC: Discover the Essentials for Developing Databases for Internet and Intranet Applications
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Introduction to Stochastic Calculus with Applications
- 2017-12-14[PDF] MATLAB Programming with Applications for Engineers
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Introduction to Linear Algebra with Applications
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Introduction to Modern Programming with PHP
- 2017-11-06[PDF] An Informal Introduction to Stochastic Calculus with Applications
- 2017-10-30[PDF] From Vector Spaces to Function Spaces: Introduction to Functional Analysis with Applications
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Distribution Theory and Transform Analysis: An Introduction to Generalized Functions, with Applications (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.