[PDF] Anatomy of Success: The Science of Inheriting Your Brain's Wealth & Power While You're Still Alive!
The poster (email) is not available. 收藏推荐:
Author: Saleem Bidaoui | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 192 | ISBN: 1600376479 | ISBN13: 9781600376474 |
Description: Some people are truly committed to do whatever it takes to change the status quo. They read all they can, attend seminars, and listen to CDs every day, but to no avail. Anatomy Of Success addresses this issue and provides insights on why some of us fail and what they should do to achieve what they want…on a permanent basis. The book has two parts: Part One is about understanding the mechanics of our brain and why we may, or may not, achieve what we want in life. Further, it’s about tapping into our true potential, and why & how every normal human being is fully equipped to reach any summit of success they may desire. Part Two, however, is about the tools, and the process, needed to complete the journey, naturally and effortlessly. Most of us use computer programs at minimum capacity simply because that’s all we know. Most of us use our brains in the same way. The goal of this book is to illustrate the real capacity and potency of our brains, then provide the essential tools, and the means, to achieve our dreams. Anatomy Of Success is unique in a sense that it not only has a wealth of scientific evidence about how the brain achieves success, but also provides a simple and easy process to clean up our bio-hard-drive, tune it up, then reprogram it for optimal success. The book appeals to those interested in understanding the roots and the molecular structure of success rather than merely following instructions on how to get there.
Anatomy of Success: The Science of Inheriting Your Brain's Wealth & Power While You're Still Alive!.pdf
Download "[PDF] Anatomy of Success: The Science of Inheriting Your Brain's Wealth & Power While You're Still Alive!"
浏览量：0 添加时间：2017-12-24 04:33:35, 更新时间：2017-12-24 04:33:35, shared by luongquocchinh
Search mirrors of "[PDF] Anatomy of Success: The Science of Inheriting Your Brain's Wealth & Power While You're Still Alive!"...
Free Magazine Subscriptions & Technical Document Downloads
如果不能下载或者在“图书介绍”中找不到 "[PDF] Anatomy of Success: The Science of Inheriting Your Brain's Wealth & Power While You're Still Alive!" 的下载链接请留言。下次访问本站时察看 所有留言 看是否有人已经更新了该书。
- Ebooks list page : 34669
- [PDF] Anatomy of Success: The Science of Inheriting Your Brain's Wealth & Power While You're Still Alive!
- [PDF] Performing Under Pressure: The Science of Doing Your Best When It Matters Most
- Innercise The New Science to Unlock Your Brain's Hidden Power [Audiobook]
- [PDF] Creative Mind Trilogy. Creative Mind Creative Mind And Success The Science Of
- [PDF] Mastery Learning in the Science Classroom: Success for Every Student - PB289X
- From Neurons to Neighborhoods : The Science of Early Childhood Development - Committee On Integrating The Science Of Early Childhood Development, Youth, And Families Board On Ch
- Naval Engineering in the 21st Century: The Science and Technology Foundation for Future Naval Fleets
- Advancing the Science of Climate Change
- Advancing the Science of Climate Change (National Research Council)
- Algorithms and Data Structures: The Science of Computing
- [PDF] The Realization of Star Trek Technologies: The Science, Not Fiction, Behind Brain Implants, Plasma Shields, Quantum Computing, and More
- [PDF] Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind [Audiobook]
- [PDF] Farming with Nature: The Science and Practice of Ecoagriculture
- [PDF] Time Machine Tales: The Science Fiction Adventures and Philosophical Puzzles of Time Travel (Science and Fiction)
- [PDF] The Science of Changing Your Mind (2012)
- [PDF] TTC Video Understanding the Science for Tomorrow Myth and Reality
- [PDF] Performance Nutrition: Applying the Science of Nutrient Timing
- [PDF] e-Learning and the Science of Instruction: Proven Guidelines for Consumers and Designers of Multimedia Learning
- [PDF] Molecular Gastronomy: Exploring the Science of Flavor
- [PDF] Kitchen Mysteries: Revealing the Science of Cooking (Arts and Traditions of the Table: Perspectives on Culinary History)