Posted on 2017-12-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: A. Rosati | Publisher: Wageningen Academic Publishers | Category: Misc | Language: English | Page: 370 | ISBN: 9086860346 | ISBN13: 9789086860340 |
Description: In this third volume of the successful "Book of the Year" series, produced by the World Association for Animal Production (WAAP) specialists in animal science inform you about the developments in the past year in livestock systems worldwide. The best authors available are chosen to express their competence and expertise on all the aspects considered relevant in each specific field of animal science. This volume, like its predecessors, is based on four sections. The first describes livestock industry and relative research developments in the geographical continents. The second includes efforts to describe the development of research in every discipline within the large ambit of animal science. The third section contains interesting articles on "free subjects", of large interest for readers such as "Science and Policy in Risk Assessment of Transgenic Animals", "The impact of nano-scale technologies in animal management", "New developments in amino acid research", etc. The last section presents detailed statistics of high relevance in animal industry. This book is generally recognized as one of the very few practical resources of comprehensive statistical information related to animal industry. The "Book of the Year" series is intended for libraries that wish to offer their readers highquality, updated information. At the same time, this series is an indispensable resource for scientists, policy makers and scientific writers who wish to enhance their proficiency in their field. It provides a very current, complete picture of the animal industry and livestock science worldwide.
Animal Production And Animal Science Worldwide (WAAP).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34170
- 2012-05-21Wilson G. Pond, Encyclopedia of Animal Science
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Animal Science Biology and Technology (Texas Science)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Biosurfactants: Production and Utilization - Processes, Technologies, and Economics (Surfactant Science)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Animal Science Reviews 2010 (CAB Reviews)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Dairy Production and Processing: The Science of Milk and Milk Products
- 2012-01-19Assessment of Impediments to Interagency Collaboration on Space and Earth Science Missions - Committee On Assessment Of Impediments To Interagency Cooperation On Space And Earth Science Missions
- 2011-08-22Assessment of Impediments to Interagency Collaboration on Space and Earth Science Missions
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Biofuels: Production and Future Perspectives
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Semantic Web and Web Science (Springer Proceedings in Complexity) - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Cloud Computing and Services Science: Third International Conference, CLOSER 2013, Aachen, Germany, May 8-10, 2013, Revised Selected Papers (Communications in Computer and Information Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Audio Production and Critical Listening: Technical Ear Training (Audio Engineering Society Presents)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] 'Biomass Production and Uses'
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Divine Action and Modern Science
- 2018-01-17[PDF] The Production and Processing of Inorganic Materials
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Big Data and Social Science: A Practical Guide to Methods and Tools (Chapman & Hall/CRC Statistics in the Social and Behavioral Sciences)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] e-Learning and the Science of Instruction: Proven Guidelines for Consumers and Designers of Multimedia Learning
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Nursing, Caring, and Complexity Science: For Human Environment Well-Being
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Ritual Dynamics and the Science of Ritual I: Grammars and Morphologies of Ritual Practices in Asia
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Cocoa Production and Processing Technology
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.