Posted on 2018-01-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Toshiomi Yoshida (Editor), Sang Yup Lee (Series Editor), Jens Nielsen (Series Editor), Gregory Steph | Publisher: Wiley-VCH | Category: Biomedical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 656 | ISBN: 3527340750 | ISBN13: 9783527340750 |
Description: comprehensive overview of the topic, highlighting recent developments, ongoing research trends and future directions. Experts from Europe, Asia and the US cover five core areas of imminent importance to the food, feed, pharmaceutical and water treatment industries in terms of sustainable and innovative processing and production. In the field of enzyme engineering, they summarize historic developments and provide an overview of molecular enzyme engineering, while also discussing key principles of microbial process engineering, including chapters on process development and control. Further sections deal with animal and plant cell culture engineering. The final section of the book deals with environmental topics and highlights the application of bioengineering principles in waste treatment and the recovery of valuable resources. With its cutting-edge visions, extensive discussions and unique perspectives, this is a ready reference for biotechnologists, bioengineers, bioengineers, biotechnological institutes, and environmental chemists. Author Information Toshiomi Yoshida is Professor Emeritus of Osaka University (Japan). He received his doctorate degree at the same university in 1968, after studying fermentation technology. From 1972 to 1973, he visited the University of Pennsylvania (USA) for a research stay. In the further course of his career, he became Associate Professor at Osaka University in 1978, Full Professor in 1988 and held several positions within the university until his retirement in 2003. From 1995 to 1999, he was Director of the International Center for Biotechnology. After his retirement, Toshiomi Yoshida was appointed as Director of the Bangkok Liaison Office of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, a position he hold until 2007. From 2007 to 2012, he was Director General of the Research Institute of Environmental, Agriculture and Fisheries of the Osaka Prefectural Government. In between 2009 and 2013, Toshiomi Yoshida served as the first President of the Asian Federation of Biotechnology.
Applied Bioengineering: Innovations and Future Directions (Advanced Biotechnology).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35479
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Antibiotics: Current Innovations and Future Trends
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Reactive Distillation: Status and Future Directions
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Gold Chemistry: Applications and Future Directions in the Life Sciences
- 2017-04-14[PDF] Holocaust Archaeologies: Approaches and Future Directions
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Case-Based Reasoning: Experiences, Lessons, and Future Directions
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Virus Evolution: Current Research and Future Directions
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Econophysics and Sociophysics: Recent Progress and Future Directions (New Economic Windows) - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Applied Mathematical Models and Experimental Approaches in Chemical Science (Innovations in Chemical Physics and Mesoscopy)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Friends, Foes, and Future Directions: U.S. Partnerships in a Turbulent World (Strategic Rethink)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Japan's Beach Erosion: Reality and Future Measures (Advanced Series on Ocean Engineering)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Sciences of Geodesy - II: Innovations and Future Developments - Removed
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Interdisciplinary Models and Tools for Serious Games: Emerging Concepts and Future Directions (Premier Reference Source)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Recent Advances and Future Directions in Causality, Prediction, and Specification Analysis: Essays in Honor of Halbert L. White Jr - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Special Economic Zones: Progress, Emerging Challenges, and Future Directions (Directions in Development)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Practical Food Safety: Contemporary Issues and Future Directions
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Nanotechnology: Recent Trends, Emerging Issues and Future Directions (Nanotechnology Science and Technology)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Advances in Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology II (Advanced Materials Research)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Handbook of Psychology of Investigative Interviewing - Current Developments and Future Directions
- 2017-12-11[PDF] E-agriculture and E-government for Global Policy Development: Implications and Future Directions
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.