Posted on 2018-01-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mark D. Goldfein | Publisher: Apple Academic Press | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 458 | ISBN: 1771882727 | ISBN13: 9781771882729 |
Description: Applied Natural Science: Environmental Issues and Global Perspectives provides the reader with a complete insight into the natural-scientific pattern of the world, covering the most important historical stages of the development of various areas of science, methods of natural-scientific research, general scientific and philosophical concepts, and the fundamental laws of nature. The book analyzes the main scientific trends and developments of modern natural science and also discusses important aspects of environmental protection. Topics include: The problem of "the two cultures": the mathematization of natural sciences and the informatization of society The non-linear nature of the processes occurring in nature and society Application of the second law of thermodynamics to describe the development of biological systems Global problems of the biosphere Theory and practice of stable organic paramagnetic materials Polymers and the natural environment Key features include: An interdisciplinary approach in considering scientific and technical problems A discussion of general scientific trends in modern natural science, including globalization challenges in nature and society, the organic chemistry of stable paramagnetic materials, the fundamentals of the environmental chemistry of polymeric materials, etc. A justification of applying classical (non-equilibrium) thermodynamics to studying the behavior of open (including biological) systems Of particular importance in the book is the discussion of some problems associated with the place of man in the biosphere, issues of the globalization of science and technology, new ideas about the universe, and the concept of universal evolutionism. At the same time, the book discusses more specific issues related to solving major global and regional environmental problems (particularities of organic paramagnetic materials, the influence of polymers on the man and environment, etc). All this leads to the fundamental conclusion of the unity of animate and inanimate nature, as well as improvement of the process of cognition of the real world, which consists in objective and natural changing of world views. The book is intended for professors, teachers, and students of classical and technological universities who are interested in the development of the foundations of modern natural sciences, as well as for professionals working in the field of chemical physics and applied ecology.
Applied Natural Science: Environmental Issues and Global Perspectives.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35653
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Policing of Terrorism: Organizational and Global Perspectives (Criminology and Justice Studies)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Environmental Regulations and Global Warming
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Environmental Issues and Waste Management Technologies in the Ceramic and Nuclear Industries VIII: Proceedings of the symposium held at the 104th ... Volume 143 (Ceramic Transactions Series)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Nanotechnology: Recent Trends, Emerging Issues and Future Directions (Nanotechnology Science and Technology)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Introducing Natural Resources (Introducing Earth and Environmental Sciences)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Applied Management Science: Modeling, Spreadsheet Analysis, and Communication for Decision Making, 2nd Edition
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Language and Meaning in Cognitive Science: Cognitive Issues and Semantic theory (Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Science: Conceptual Issues)
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Large Scale Structure and Dynamics of Complex Networks: From Information Technology to Finance and Natural Science (Complex Systems and Interdisciplinary Science)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Applied Wetlands Science and Technology, Second Edition
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Applied Materials Science: Applications of Engineering Materials in Structural, Electronics, Thermal, and Other Industries
- 2011-09-23Science Education Issues and Developments
- 2021-06-08Applied Data Science 5 Modeling And Prediction
- 2021-03-12Applied Data Science - 5: Modeling and Prediction
- 2020-02-05Current and Emerging Issues in the Audiovisual Industry (Diverse and Global Perspectives on Value Creation Set)
- 2019-12-19Contemporary Environmental Issues and Challenges in Era of Climate Change
- 2019-11-28Ethics in Science: Pedagogic Issues and Concerns
- 2019-02-21Produced Water 2 Environmental Issues and Mitigation Technologies
- 2019-01-31Environmental Issues and Waste Management Technologies in the Materials and Nuclear Industries XII
- 2019-01-31Environmental Issues and Waste Management Technologies in the Ceramic and Nuclear Industries IX,
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.