[PDF] Applying an International Human Rights Framework to State Budget Allocations: Rights and Resources (Routledge Research in Human Rights Law)
Posted on 2017-11-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Rory O'Connell | Publisher: Routledge | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 256 | ISBN: 0415529786 | ISBN13: 9780415529785 |
Description: Human rights based budget analysis projects have emerged at a time when the United Nations has asserted the indivisibility of all human rights and attention is increasingly focused on the role of non-judicial bodies in promoting and protecting human rights. This book seeks to develop the human rights framework for such budget analyses, by exploring the international law obligations of the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (ICESCR) in relation to budgetary processes. The book outlines international experiences and comparative practice in relation to economic and social rights budget analysis and budgeting. The book sets out an ICESCR-based methodology for analysing budget and resource allocations and focuses on the legal obligation imposed on state parties by article 2(1) of ICESCR to progressively realise economic and social rights to 'the maximum of available resources'. Taking Northern Ireland as a key case study, the book demonstrates and promotes the use of a rights-based approach in budgetary decision-making. The book will be relevant to a global audience currently considering how to engage in the budget process from a human rights perspective. It will be of interest to students and researchers of international human rights law and public law, as well as economic and social rights advocacy and lobbying groups.
Applying an International Human Rights Framework to State Budget Allocations: Rights and Resources (Routledge Research in Human Rights Law).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33200
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Applying an International Human Rights Framework to State Budget Allocations: Rights and Resources (Routledge Research in Human Rights Law)
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Weapons under International Human Rights Law
- 2019-12-08Arabs at Home and in the World: Human Rights, Gender Politics, and Identity (Routledge Research in Human Rights Law)
- 2021-09-10Secession and Statehood Lessons from Spain and Catalonia (Routledge Research in International Law)
- 2020-02-26Photography and the Law: Rights and Restrictions (Routledge Research in Media Law) - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Object of Copyright: A Conceptual History of Originals and Copies in Literature, Art and Design (Routledge Research in Intellectual Property)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Skateboarding: Subcultures, Sites and Shifts (Routledge Research in Sport, Culture and Society)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Ministerial Survival During Political and Cabinet Change: Foreign Affairs, Diplomacy and War (Routledge Research on Social and Political Elites)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] A Primer on Nonmarket Valuation (The Economics of Non-Market Goods and Resources) - Removed
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Computer Science in Sport: Research and Practice (Routledge Research in Sport and Exercise Science)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Media Relations of the Anti-War Movement: The Battle for Hearts and Minds (Routledge Studies in Global Information, Politics and Society)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Resistance in Contemporary Middle Eastern Cultures: Literature, Cinema and Music (Routledge Research in Postcolonial Literatures)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] How Arts Education Makes a Difference: Research examining successful classroom practice and pedagogy (Routledge Research in Education)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Social Media, Politics and the State: Protests, Revolutions, Riots, Crime and Policing in the Age of Facebook, Twitter and YouTube (Routledge Research in Information Technology and Society)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Transnational Activism in Asia: Problems of Power and Democracy (Routledge Research in Transnationalism)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Women and Exercise: The Body, Health and Consumerism (Routledge Research in Sport, Culture and Society)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Mathematical Relationships in Education: Identities and Participation (Routledge Research in Education)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Information Technology in Government: Britain and America (Routledge Research in Information Technology and Society)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] The Selection of Political Party Leaders in Contemporary Parliamentary Democracies: A Comparative Study (Routledge Research on Social and Political Elites) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.