Posted on 2018-01-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Asking Great Data Science Questions | Category: Video (tutorials, how-to, etc.) | Language: English | ISBN: 9d644f44235249f38fff4e6c7ef81fb5 |
Description: Asking Great Data Science Questions MP4 Video: AVC 1280x720 Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch Duration: 1 Hours 14M 483 MB Genre: eLearning Language: English Great data science discoveries are often traced back to someone asking a critical question. That's why it's important for your team to use critical thinking to come up with astute, meaningful questions that add real value. A well-crafted question can prevent your team from getting sidetracked on bad assumptions and false conclusions. In this course, author Doug Rose explores the key components of critical reasoning and how to pan for gold in streams of data to search for new questions. You'll learn how to work together as a team to run question meetings, organize important ideas into question trees, and generate quality questions by clarifying key terms, challenging evidence, uncovering misleading statistics, and more.
Asking Great Data Science Questions (2017).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35489
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Crossfilter for Data Science Essential Training (2017)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Building Data Science Teams: The Skills, Tools, and Perspectives Behind Great Data Science Groups
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Data Science: Questions and Answers
- 2020-06-24Cracking the Data Science Interview - 101 Data Science Questions & Solutions
- 2019-11-25New Statistical Developments in Data Science: SIS 2017, Florence, Italy, June 28-30 (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] NoSQL for Data Science In Depth
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Ethics in Data Science
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Introduction to Data Science: A Python Approach to Concepts, Techniques and Applications
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Clojure for Data Science
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Cracking the Data Science Interview
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Java for Data Science
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Algorithms for Data Science
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Principles of Data Science
- 2018-01-14[PDF] R for Data Science: Visualize, Model, Transform, Tidy, and Import Data
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Delivering in Data Science Sprints
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Building Your Data Science Team
- 2018-01-07[PDF] R for Data Science Solutions
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Pandas for Data Science
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Spark for Data Science
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.