Posted on 2017-11-16, by luongquocchinh.
Author: John Burnaby | Publisher: WJK | Category: Religion Other | Language: English | Page: 360 | ISBN: 0664241654 | ISBN13: 9780664241650 |
Description: This volume, a part of the Library of Christian Classics series, explores Augustine's classic work on the Trinity and his understanding of Paul, as well as his powers as a preacher. Long recognized for the quality of its translations, introductions, explanatory notes, and indexes, the Library of Christian Classics provides scholars and students with modern English translations of some of the most significant Christian theological texts in history. Through these workseach written prior to the end of the sixteenth centurycontemporary readers are able to engage the ideas that have shaped Christian theology and the church through the centuries.
Augustine: Later Works (The Library of Christian Classics).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33509
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Calvin: Theological Treatises (The Library of Christian Classics)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Early Christian Fathers (The Library of Christian Classics)
- 2021-08-03The Edinburgh Lectures on Mental Science And Other Essential Works (The Library of Spiritual Wisdom)
- 2021-08-01The Edinburgh Lectures on Mental Science And Other Essential Works (The Library of Spiritual Wisdom) - Removed
- 2021-04-24The Science of Mind The Original 1926 Edition & Other Essential Works (The Library of Spiritual Wisdom) - Removed
- 2021-04-15The Science of Mind The Original 1926 Edition & Other Essential Works (The Library of Spiritual Wisdom) - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] How Life Works: The Inside Word from a Biochemist
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Reading Job Intertextually (The Library of Hebrew Bible/Old Testament Studies)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] How it Works: The Dad (Ladybirds for Grown-Ups)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] How Coaching Works: The essential guide to the history and practice of effective coaching
- 2017-12-26[PDF] How It Works : The Railway Train
- 2017-12-14[PDF] How Fiction Works: The Last Word on Writing Fiction, from Basics to the Fine Points
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Succession Planning in the Library: Developing Leaders, Managing Change
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Raised By Wolves: The Story of Christian Rock & Roll
- 2017-12-01[PDF] God, Faith and the New Millennium: Christian Belief in an Age of Science
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Late Medieval Mysticism (Library of Christian Classics: Ichthus Edition
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Adult Programs in the Library (ALA Programming Guides)
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Louis I. Kahn: The Library at Phillips Exeter Academy
- 2017-10-28[PDF] How Software Works: The Magic Behind Encryption, CGI, Search Engines, and Other Everyday Technologies
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.