Posted on 2017-10-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Julia Kellman | Publisher: Praeger | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 160 | ISBN: 0897897358 | ISBN13: 9780897897358 |
Description: Rather than approaching the art of precocious young artists with autism as enigmatic and symptomatic, their work is explored as having its origin in human physiology and in the intrinsic human need for meaning. The narrative images in these young artists' exceptional art serve as both evidence and focus, allowing us to see the commonalities of all art and image-making. No art has been considered more enigmatic than that of young children with autism, for their often extremely early drawings intrigue viewers with their vivid, visually-based, perspective emphasis. Such art, often spontaneously produced by artists frequently considered retarded, is difficult to understand within the usual constructs of drawing pedagogy that emphasizes the necessity of practice and experience for mastery. However, it is a useful means of expressing one's interior self and of sharing with others a tale of one's own creation. Finally, this expression forms enduring links with other people in the common human language of lines and forms.
Autism, Art, and Children: The Stories We Draw.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32473
- 2009-02-20Autism, Art, and Children: The Stories We Draw
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Islamic Art and Architecture (The World of Art)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Tourism Art and Souvenirs: The Material Culture of Tourism
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Romanesque Art and Architecture (The World Heritage)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Tourism Art and Souvenirs: The Material Culture of Tourism
- 2012-06-10The Art and Making of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Fine Art Inkjet Printing: The Craft and Art of the Fine Digital Print.
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Fine Art Inkjet Printing: The Craft and Art of the Fine Digital Print
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Psychology, Art, and Antifascism: Ernst Kris, E. H. Gombrich, and the Politics of Caricature
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Irish Art and Architecture: From Prehistory to the Present
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Biennials, Triennials, and Documenta: The Exhibitions that Created Contemporary Art
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Taste Buds and Molecules: The Art and Science of Food, Wine, and Flavor
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Art and Globalization (The Stone Art Theory Institutes)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] New art and science of pregnancy and childbirth, the: what you want to know from your obstetrician
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Medical Wisdom and Doctoring: The Art of 21st Century Practice
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Figures, Characters and Avatars: The Official Guide to Using DAZ Studio to Create Beautiful Art
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Western Art and the Wider World
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Truth, Lies, and Advertising: The Art of Account Planning
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Hiroshima After Iraq: Three Studies in Art and War (The Wellek Library Lectures)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.