Posted on 2017-12-11, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Cesar Perez | Category: Databases | Language: English | Page: 162 | ISBN: 1505818184 | ISBN13: 9781505818185 |
Description: Big data is now a reality: The volume, variety and velocity of data coming into your organization continue to reach unprecedented levels. This phenomenal growth means that not only must you understand big data in order to decipher the information that truly counts, but you also must understand the possibilities of what you can do with big data analytics. Using big data analytics you can extract only the relevant information from terabytes, petabytes and exabytes, and analyze it to transform your business decisions for the future. Becoming proactive with big data analytics isn't a one-time endeavor it is more of a culture change â€“ a new way of gaining ground by freeing your analysts and decision makers to meet the future with sound knowledge and insight. On the other hand, business intelligence (BI) provides standard business reports, ad hoc reports, OLAP and even alerts and notifications based on analytics. This ad hoc analysis looks at the static past, which has its purpose in a limited number of situations. Oracle support for big data implementations, including Hadoop. throught Oracle and Hadoop is possible work in all steps of Analytical Process: Identify/formulate Problem, Data Preparation, Data Exploration, Transform and select, Buil Model, Validate model, Deploy Model and Evaluate/Monitor Results. This book presents the work possibilities that Oracle offers in the modern sectors of Big Data, Business Intelligence and Analytics. The most important tools of Oracle are presented for processing and analyzing large volumes of data in an orderly manner. In turn, these tools allow also extract the knowledge contained in the data.
BIG DATA ANALYTICS with ORACLE.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34280
- 2018-01-29[PDF] BIG DATA ANALYTICS with NEURAL NETWORKS using MATLAB
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Big Data Analytics with Apache Spark and Python
- 2018-01-02[PDF] BIG DATA ANALYTICS with MATLAB
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Big Data Analytics with Spark and Hadoop
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Big Data Analytics with R and Hadoop
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Big Data Analytics with Spark: A Practitioner's Guide to Using Spark for Large Scale Data Analysis
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Big Data Analytics with Apache Spark and Python
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Big Data Analytics with Excel Training Video
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Big Data Analytics: From Strategic Planning to Enterprise Integration with Tools, Techniques, NoSQL, and Graph
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Big Data Analytics: Creating Winning Customer Experiences with Big Data Analytics
- 2020-06-27Mastering Big Data Analytics with PySpark
- 2020-05-31Big Data Analytics with GIS
- 2020-05-04Big Data Analytics with Spark: A Practitioner's Guide to Using Spark for Large Scale Data Analysis
- 2020-04-15Big Data Analytics With Hadoop And Apache Spark
- 2020-03-28Big Data Analytics with Hadoop and Apache Spark
- 2020-03-14Big Data Analytics with AWS and Microsoft Azure
- 2020-02-28Big Data Analytics with Hadoop and Apache Spark
- 2020-02-26Big Data Analytics with Hadoop and Apache Spark
- 2019-07-10Big Data Analytics with Spark and Hadoop
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.