Posted on 2017-10-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Morris Nitsun | Publisher: Routledge | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 266 | ISBN: 0415687381 | ISBN13: 9780415687386 |
Description: "Beyond the Anti-group: survival and transformation" builds on the success of Morris Nitsun's influential concept of the Anti-group, taking it into new domains of thought and practice in the current century. The concept focuses on anxiety and hostility within, towards and between groups, as well as the destructive potential of groups. In Beyond the Anti-group". Morris Nitsun continues his inquiry into the clinical implications of the anti-group but also explores the concept beyond the consulting room, in settings as wide-ranging as cultural and environmental stress in the 21st century, the fate of public health services and the themes of contemporary art. Groups are potentially destructive but also have the capacity for survival, creativity and transformation. Focusing on the interplay between the two, Morris Nitsun explores the struggle to overcome group impasse and dysfunction and to emerge stronger. By tracking this process in a range of cultural settings, the author weaves a rich tapestry in which group psychotherapy, organizational process and the arts come together in unexpected and novel ways. The author draws on group analysis and the Foulkesian tradition as his overall discipline but within a critical frame that questions the relevance of the approach in a changing world, highlighting new directions and opportunities. Readers of Beyond the Anti-group: Survival and Transformation will be stimulated by the depth, breadth and creativity of the authors analysis and by the excursion into new fields of inquiry. The book offers new impetus for psychotherapists, group analysts and group practitioners in general, students of group and organizational processes, and those working on the boundary between psychotherapy and the arts.
Beyond the Anti-Group: Survival and transformation.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32805
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Beyond the Anti-Group: Survival and transformation
- 2016-07-19Beyond the Anti-Group Survival and transformation
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Beyond the Northlands: Viking Voyages and the Old Norse Sagas
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Beyond the Stars: Our Origins and the Search for Life in The Universe
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Beyond the Threshold: Afterlife Beliefs and Experiences in World Religions
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Beyond the Hoax: Science, Philosophy and Culture
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Beyond the Metropolis: Second Cities and Modern Life in Interwar Japan
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Beyond The Borders: American Literature and Post-Colonial Theory
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Beyond the Nanoworld: Quarks, Leptons, and Gauge Bosons
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Beyond the Masks: Race, Gender and Subjectivity (Critical Psychology Series)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Beyond the Screen: Emerging Cinema and Engaging Audiences
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Beyond the Biophysical: Knowledge, Culture, and Power in Agriculture and Natural Resource Management - Removed
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Beyond the Einstein Addition Law and its Gyroscopic Thomas Precession: The Theory of Gyrogroups and Gyrovector Spaces (Fundamental Theories of Physics)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Beyond The Mafia: Italian Americans And The Development Of Las Vegas (Shepperson Series in History Humanities) [Italian]
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Beyond The Pale: Folklore, Family, and the Mystery of Our Hidden Genes
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Beyond the Masks: Race, Gender and Subjectivity (Critical Psychology Series)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Beyond the Hoax: Science, Philosophy and Culture
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Beyond the Aesthetic and the Anti-Aesthetic
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Beyond the Yellow Badge: Anti-judaism and Antisemitism in Medieval and Early Modern Visual Culture (Brill's Series in Jewish Studies)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.