Posted on 2017-12-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Roger A. Salerno | Publisher: Praeger | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 256 | ISBN: 0275977242 | ISBN13: 9780275977245 |
Description: Important ideas that helped shape 20th-century thoughtâ€”ideas which continue to hold great significance for anyone interested in the social worldâ€”are made accessible in this illuminating volume. Readers will be motivated to delve into the deeper pool of knowledge available on major social theorists and their groundbreaking ideas. A mixture of biographical and historical ideas, this book was written to introduce social theory to a broad audience. It looks at the intersection between the theorist as a social actor and as a reflection of his or her time. The volume's breadth makes it a useful tool for those interested in sociology and its many luminaries.
Beyond the Enlightenment: Lives and Thoughts of Social Theorists.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34514
- 2017-01-14[PDF] Beyond the Enlightenment: Lives and Thoughts of Social Theorists
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Beyond the Borderlands: Migration and Belonging in the United States and Mexico
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Eating the Enlightenment: Food and the Sciences in Paris, 1670-1760
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Beyond the Rubicon: Romans and Gauls in Republican Italy
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Beyond the Rim (Rebels and Patriots)
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Eating the Enlightenment: Food and the Sciences in Paris, 1670-1760
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Beyond the Rubicon: Romans and Gauls in Republican Italy
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Scientists, Mathematicians, and Inventors: An Encyclopedia of People Who Changed the World (Lives and Legacies Series)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Blogger: Beyond the Basics: Customize and promote your blog with original templates, analytics, advertising, and SEO (From Technologies to Solutions)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Empiricism and the Early Theory of the Novel: Fielding to Austen (Palgrave Studies in the Enlightenment, Romanticism and the Cultures of Print) - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Bluestockings: Women of Reason from Enlightenment to Romanticism (Palgrave Studies in the Enlightenment, Romanticism and the Cultures of Print) - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Beyond Displacement: Campesinos, Refugees, and Collective Action in the Salvadoran Civil War (Critical Human Rights)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Beyond the Northlands: Viking Voyages and the Old Norse Sagas
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Beyond the Days of the Giants: Solving the Crisis of Growth and Succession in Today's CPA Firms
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Beyond the Stars: Our Origins and the Search for Life in The Universe
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Beyond the Psychoanalytic Dyad: Developmental Semiotics in Freud, Peirce and Lacan (Sacred Literature)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Beyond the Therapeutic Relationship: Behavioral, Biological, and Cognitive Foundations of Psychotherapy (Advances in Psychology and Mental Health)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Fashioning Authorship in the Long Eighteenth Century: Stylish Books of Poetic Genius (Palgrave Studies in the Enlightenment, Romanticism and the Cultures of Print) - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Beyond the Pale: White Women, Racism, and History (Feminist Classics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.