Posted on 2017-12-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Venkat Ankam | Publisher: Packt Publishing - ebooks Account | Category: Databases | Language: English | Page: 309 | ISBN: 1785884697 | ISBN13: 9781785884696 |
Description: Key Features This book is based on the latest 2.0 version of Apache Spark and 2.7 version of Hadoop integrated with most commonly used tools. Learn all Spark stack components including latest topics such as DataFrames, DataSets, GraphFrames, Structured Streaming, DataFrame based ML Pipelines and SparkR. Integrations with frameworks such as HDFS, YARN and tools such as Jupyter, Zeppelin, NiFi, Mahout, HBase Spark Connector, GraphFrames, H2O and Hivemall. Book Description Big Data Analytics book aims at providing the fundamentals of Apache Spark and Hadoop. All Spark components â€“ Spark Core, Spark SQL, DataFrames, Data sets, Conventional Streaming, Structured Streaming, MLlib, Graphx and Hadoop core components â€“ HDFS, MapReduce and Yarn are explored in greater depth with implementation examples on Spark + Hadoop clusters. It is moving away from MapReduce to Spark. So, advantages of Spark over MapReduce are explained at great depth to reap benefits of in-memory speeds. DataFrames API, Data Sources API and new Data set API are explained for building Big Data analytical applications. Real-time data analytics using Spark Streaming with Apache Kafka and HBase is covered to help building streaming applications. New Structured streaming concept is explained with an IOT (Internet of Things) use case. Machine learning techniques are covered using MLLib, ML Pipelines and SparkR and Graph Analytics are covered with GraphX and GraphFrames components of Spark. Readers will also get an opportunity to get started with web based notebooks such as Jupyter, Apache Zeppelin and data flow tool Apache NiFi to analyze and visualize data. What you will learn Find out and implement the tools and techniques of big data analytics using Spark on Hadoop clusters with wide variety of tools used with Spark and Hadoop Understand all the Hadoop and Spark ecosystem components Get to know all the Spark components: Spark Core, Spark SQL, DataFrames, DataSets, Conventional and Structured Streaming, MLLib, ML Pipelines and Graphx See batch and real-time data analytics using Spark Core, Spark SQL, and Conventional and Structured Streaming Get to grips with data science and machine learning using MLLib, ML Pipelines, H2O, Hivemall, Graphx, SparkR and Hivemall.
Big Data Analytics with Spark and Hadoop.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34615
- 2019-07-10Big Data Analytics with Spark and Hadoop
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Big Data Analytics with R and Hadoop
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Big Data Analytics with Spark: A Practitioner's Guide to Using Spark for Large Scale Data Analysis
- 2014-05-15Big Data Analytics with R and Hadoop
- 2014-05-15Big Data Analytics with R and Hadoop (Repost)
- 2014-02-10Big Data Analytics with R and Hadoop - eazydoc.com - Removed
- 2014-02-08Big Data Analytics with R and Hadoop
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Big Data Analytics with Apache Spark and Python
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Big Data Analytics with Apache Spark and Python
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Data Analytics Using Spark and Hadoop
- 2020-05-04Big Data Analytics with Spark: A Practitioner's Guide to Using Spark for Large Scale Data Analysis
- 2020-03-21Big Data Processing with Apache Spark: Efficiently tackle large datasets and big data analysis with Spark and Python
- 2020-03-14Big Data Analytics with AWS and Microsoft Azure
- 2019-07-04Big Data Analytics with Spark A Practitioner's Guide to Using Spark for Large Scale Data Analysis
- 2018-06-28Data Analytics Using Spark and Hadoop
- 2018-01-29[PDF] BIG DATA ANALYTICS with NEURAL NETWORKS using MATLAB
- 2018-01-02[PDF] BIG DATA ANALYTICS with MATLAB
- 2017-12-11[PDF] BIG DATA ANALYTICS with ORACLE
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Big Data Analytics with Excel Training Video
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.