Posted on 2017-10-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Paul J. Rosch | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 672 | ISBN: 1482233193 | ISBN13: 9781482233193 |
Description: Bioelectromagnetic and Subtle Energy Medicine focuses on a wide variety of evidence-based bioelectromagnetic and subtle energy therapies for disorders ranging from cancer, cardiomyopathy, and Parkinson's disease to depression, anxiety, and pain. Since publication of the first edition more than a decade ago, there have been so many advances in these and other diseases, that a thorough revision is required for this resource to remain the gold standard in a burgeoning field. This second edition updates previous topics and features many new chapters describing novel approaches that promise to replace drugs or surgery because they are more effective and much safer, such as rTMS for depression, MRI-Guided Focused Ultrasound for bone and uterine tumors, and TheraBionic LEET for liver cancer. Others discuss biological water (H3O2) that acts like a battery, health benefits of Earthing, malignant and other brain tumors from cell and cordless phones, visualizing and measuring energy fields in humans and nature, making sense of homeopathy and "memory of water," basic science support for acupuncture, electrosensitivity, ion cyclotron resonance, the role of the pineal gland, the health effects of solar storms and terrestrial influences, and why Bioelectric Resonance Therapy bridges Chinese and Western medicine. This is only a sampling of the 50 chapters contributed by authorities from the United States, Europe, Scandinavia, Russia, China, Japan, and Iran.
Bioelectromagnetic and Subtle Energy Medicine, Second Edition (CRC Press).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32139
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Organic Pollutants: An Ecotoxicological Perspective, Second Edition (CRC Press)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Handbook Of Thin-Layer Chromatography, Second Edition (CRC Press Practical Spectroscopy)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Fire Retardancy of Polymeric Materials, Second Edition (CRC Press)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Quark Model and High Energy Collisions, Second Edition
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Handbook, Second Edition (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Principles of Sustainable Energy Systems, Second Edition (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Oxford Assess and Progress: Clinical Medicine Second Edition
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Oxford Assess and Progress: Clinical Medicine Second Edition
- 2018-06-18Liver Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Second Edition
- 2018-06-12Liver Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Second Edition
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Petroleum and Gas Field Processing, Second Edition (Chemical Industries)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Structure and Performance of Cements, Second Edition
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Signals and Systems for Bioengineers, Second Edition: A MATLAB-Based Introduction (Biomedical Engineering)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Design and Manufacturing of Composites, Second Edition
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Outpatient and Primary Care Medicine, 2005 Edition (Current Clinical Strategies)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Lineman and Cablemans Field Manual, Second Edition
- 2017-11-28[PDF] 100 Cases in Clinical Medicine, Second Edition
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Radiation Safety in Nuclear Medicine, Second Edition
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Signals and Systems using MATLAB, Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.