[PDF] Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: The Ultimate Guide to Dominating Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts Combat
Posted on 2017-10-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Alexandre Paiva | Publisher: Tuttle Publishing | Category: Martial Arts | Language: English | Page: 192 | ISBN: 0804842752 | ISBN13: 9780804842754 |
Description: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is a guide to the most effective and devastating techniques in popular martial arts by World Champion and BJJ legend Alexandre Paiva. The book contains over 1,000 full-color photographs demonstrating the moves that made the author the most feared competitor in BJJ circles and now one of the most sought after instructors. Jiu-Jitsu or Jujutsu came into prominence in the early 90's when BJJ expert Royce Gracie won the first, second, and fourth Ultimate Fighting Championships against much larger opponents who were using other styles such as boxing, muay thai, karate, and wrestling. Since then it has become one of the most popular styles in MMA due to its focus on ground fighting. Learn the techniques that have proven dominant in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu tournaments and in the Mixed Martial Arts cage: - Takedowns - The Closed Guard - Passing The Closed Guard - Butterfly Guard - Open Guard Pass - Side Control - Half Guard - Back Mount With sections devoted to both gi and no-gi techniques, whether training for a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu tournament or a Mixed Martial Arts fight, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is one book no true competitor can afford to miss.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: The Ultimate Guide to Dominating Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts Combat.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32941
- 2013-10-11The Ultimate Guide to Dominating Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts Combat
- 2013-09-17The Ultimate Guide to Dominating Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts Combat
- 2013-08-30Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: The Ultimate Guide to Dominating Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts Combat
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Complete Krav Maga: The Ultimate Guide to Over 230 Self-Defense and Combative Techniques
- 2018-01-19[PDF] S Q L: The Ultimate Guide From Beginner To Expert - Learn And Master SQL In No Time!
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Duck, Duck, Goose: The Ultimate Guide to Cooking Waterfowl, Both Farmed and Wild - Removed
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Complete Krav Maga: The Ultimate Guide to Over 250 Self-Defense and Combative Techniques
- 2018-01-26[PDF] 101 Power Crystals: The Ultimate Guide to Magical Crystals, Gems, and Stones for Healing and Transformation
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Habits That Stick: The Ultimate Guide To Building Powerful Habits That Stick Once and For All
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Mastering the Rubber Guard: Jiu Jitsu for Mixed Martial Arts Competition
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Edible Food Crafts: The Ultimate Guide - Over 30 Quick & Easy Fun Food Crafts
- 2018-01-08[PDF] The Cheaters Manual: The Ultimate Guide to Cheating On Your Spouse and Getting Away With It
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Designing Great Beers: The Ultimate Guide to Brewing Classic Beer Styles
- 2018-01-06[PDF] How to Archer: The Ultimate Guide to Espionage and Style and Women and Also Cocktails Ever Written
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Mastering Artisan Cheesemaking: The Ultimate Guide for Home-Scale and Market Producers
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Becoming a Supple Leopard The Ultimate Guide to Resolving Pain, Preventing Injury, and Optimizing Athletic Performance
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Body Language 101: The Ultimate Guide to Knowing When People Are Lying, How They Are Feeling, What They Are Thinking, and More
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Write to Sell: The Ultimate Guide to Great Copywriting
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Hacking for Beginners: The Ultimate Guide For Newbie Hackers (Hacking, Computer Hacking, Hacking withPython Book 1)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.