Posted on 2017-11-04, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Rick Leander | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Java | Language: English | Page: 440 | ISBN: 0521778492 | ISBN13: 9780521778497 |
Description: To address new demands in business computing, software vendors are introducing application server toolkits. The concept is to create clusters of low-cost computers that support one specific business area, then connect these clusters to the corporate network. By using the network as the computer, one piece of software can support desktop computing, electronic commerce, and communication with traditional mainframe software. Building Application Servers is a practical guide to application server technology, explaining the theory of network computing and providing practical techniques that use these tools to produce effective business solutions. Rick Leander includes practical examples and program code that use UML, Java, RMI, and JDBC to illustrate design problems and programming techniques. The development framework offered spans a variety of platforms, vendors, and middleware architectures. Software developers who are familiar with traditional client/server technology but want to learn how to move to distributed client/server computing will find this book invaluable.
Building Application Servers (SIGS: Advances in Object Technology).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33137
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Building Secure Servers with Linux
- 2012-03-25Building Application Servers
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Lee and Gaensslen's Advances in Fingerprint Technology, Third Edition
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Building a Rich Internet Application with Vaadin
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Building your First ASP.NET MVC Application
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Building Your First Android Database Application with SQLite
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Building Your First ASP.NET Core Web Application - Removed
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Go Fundamentals for Building Web Servers
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Building Grunt-ified Web Application Workflows
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Building Object Categories in Developmental Time (Carnegie Mellon Symposia on Cognition Series)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Building a Responsive Application with Bootstrap
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Android Application Development Cookbook: 93 Recipes for Building Winning Apps
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Building Your First Application with Go: Get practical experience and learn basic skills while developing an application with Go
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Cloud Application Architectures: Building Applications and Infrastructure in the Cloud (Theory in Practice (O'Reilly))
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Building a Single Page Web Application with KnockoutJS
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Pluralsight - Application Building Patterns with AngularJS - Removed
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Building a Complete Web Application Training Video
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Building an Application with CoffeeScript
- 2017-04-13[PDF] Building Science: Concepts and Application
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.