Posted on 2017-10-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: John Baichtal | Category: Robotics | Language: English | Page: 272 | ISBN: 078975598X | ISBN13: 9780789755988 |
Description: Absolutely no experience needed! Build your drone, step-by-step, with this full-color, hands-on guide! Youâ€™ve heard about drones. Youâ€™ve seen drones. Now, build your ownâ€”itâ€™s a lot easier than you think! Drones are the newest frontier for the DIY/maker community, and you donâ€™t need to be a technical expert to build one. John Baichtal, the #1 author of hardware hacking books for beginners, will teach you all the skills you need. First, Baichtal shows you the amazing drones others have built. Then, he walks you through several complete projects: quadcopters, UAVs, ROVs, and more. Not ready to start from scratch? No problem: Baichtal helps you choose from todayâ€™s best new kits. Hundreds of full-color step-by-step photos teach you every step, every skill. When youâ€™re ready for more advanced concepts, Baichtal explains them in plain English. Discover what drones are and why theyâ€™re so exciting Explore todayâ€™s most imaginative projects, from 3D-printed mini quadcopters to floating robot armies Compare kits, from $200 up: Parallax ELEV-8, DJI Phantom 2 Vision+, OpenROV, Actobotics Nomad, Brooklyn Aerodrome Flack, and more Create your own practical Drone Builderâ€™s Workbench Build complete rocket, blimp, waterborne, and automotive drones Construct both fully autonomous and radio-controlled drones Choose and assemble your chassis (airframe), motor, props, flight control, power system, accessories, and software Integrate Arduino to make radio-controlled drones operate autonomously Teach a drone to navigate via RFID tags Learn all the basic electronics and programming youâ€™ll need
Building Your Own Drones: A Beginners' Guide to Drones, UAVs, and ROVs.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32783
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Building Your Own Drones: A Beginners' Guide to Drones, UAVs, and ROVs
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Building Your Own Electronics Lab: A Guide to Setting Up Your Own Gadget Workshop (Technology in Action) - Removed
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Build Your Own Website: A Comic Guide to HTML, CSS, and WordPress
- 2019-08-13Building Your Own Electronics Lab; A Guide to Setting Up Your Own Gadget Workshop (Technology in Action)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Make Your Own Rules: A Renegade Guide to Unconventional Success
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD) Survival Guide
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Building Your Own Studio in Not So Big Locations
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Building Your Own Arduino Shields: Interfacing with the Arduino Using Basic Components
- 2013-09-26Building Your Own Electronics Lab: A Guide to Setting Up Your Own Gadget Workshop
- 2012-12-01Building Your Own Electronics Lab: A Guide to Setting Up Your Own Gadget Workshop (Repost)
- 2012-09-14Building Your Own Electronics Lab: A Guide to Setting Up Your Own Gadget Workshop
- 2018-06-06How to Start and Operate Your Own Design Firm A Guide for Interior Designers and Architects, Second Edition
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Run Your Own Web Server Using Linux & Apache: Install, Administer, and Secure Your Own Web Server
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Start Your Own Food Truck Business: Cart Trailer Kiosk Standard and Gourmet Trucks Mobile Catering Bustaurant (StartUp Series)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Building Your Board: How to Attract Financially-capable Board Members and Engage Them in Fund Development
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Making Your Own Gourmet Coffee Drinks: Espressos, Cappuccinos, Lattes, Mochas, and More!
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Build Your Own Autonomous Nerf Blaster: Programming Mayhem with Processing and Arduino
- 2017-11-23Build Your Own Website A Comic Guide to HTML, CSS, and WordPress
- 2017-11-22Build Your Own Website A Comic Guide to HTML, CSS, and WordPress
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.