Posted on 2017-10-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Joseph, Ph.D. Panno | Publisher: Facts on File (J) | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 162 | ISBN: 0816049505 | ISBN13: 9780816049509 |
Description: Advances in the past 10 years are rapidly changing the way that cancer is treated. In the past treatments were centered on either the removal or killing of the cancerous cells, but with a greater understanding of the way cancer cells work, scientists are making advances toward new ways of containing and curing this disease. Investigators hope the study of cancer progression will soon reveal the genes that regulate metastasis, the spread of cancer cells, so that it is possible to stop cancer's development before it becomes deadly. Cancer presents the past, present, and future of cancer research in a readable and comprehensive format. It begins with a short summary of cell biology and continues with an overview of the way cancer cells work and how researchers have discovered the nature of these cells.
Cancer: The Role of Genes, Lifestyle, and Environment (New Biology).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32747
- 2013-02-17Cancer: The Role of Genes, Lifestyle, and Environment (New Biology) (repost)
- 2011-08-06Cancer: The Role of Genes, Lifestyle, and Environment
- 2007-06-13Cancer: The Role of Genes, Lifestyle, and Environment
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Assessing the Role of Mobile Technologies and Distance Learning in Higher Education (Advances in Mobile and Distance Learning)
- 2011-09-01The Role of Scientific and Technical Data and Information in the Public Domain: Proceedings of a Symposium
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Obesity and Breast Cancer: The Role of Dysregulated Estrogen Metabolism
- 2012-01-01Environmental Science and Engineering for the 21st Century: The Role of the National Science Foundation
- 2011-11-25Information Technology for Counterterrorism: Immediate Actions and Future Possibilities - Committee On The Role Of Information Technology In Responding To Terrorism, National Research Counci
- 2011-08-09Autism Spectrum Disorders: The Role of Genetics in Diagnosis and Treatment
- 2018-12-14Obesity and Breast Cancer The Role of Dysregulated Estrogen Metabolism
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Reassessing the Role of Management in the Golden Age: An International Comparison of Public Sector Managers 1945-1975 (Central Issues in Contemporary Economic Theory and Policy) [Italian] - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] SME Funding: The Role of Shadow Banking and Alternative Funding Options - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Managing Built Heritage: The Role of Cultural Values and Significance
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Multidisciplinary Management of Prostate Cancer: The Role of the Prostate Cancer Unit
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Participation of States in International Organisations: The Role of Human Rights and Democracy (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Role of Sarbanes-Oxley and ISO 9001 in Corporate Management: A Plan for Integration of Governance and Operations
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Exploring the Role of Strategic Intervention in Form-focused Instruction (Second Language Learning and Teaching) - Removed
- 2017-11-23[PDF] The Case Management Workbook: Defining the Role of Physicians, Nurses and Case Managers
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Ambiguities in Decision-oriented Life Cycle Inventories: The Role of Mental Models and Values (Eco-Efficiency in Industry and Science)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.