Posted on 2017-11-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Yusuke Hiraku and Shosuke Kawanishi | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 400 | ISBN: 1118160304 | ISBN13: 9781118160305 |
Description: A new perspective on the link between inflammation and cancer Inflammation is the human bodyâ€™s normal biological response to threats in the modern world, as well as a defense against the harmful influence of pathogens, the environment, and poor nutrition. But what happens when the inflammatory response is triggered repeatedly and sustained for long periods of time? Cancer and Inflammation Mechanisms: Chemical, Biological, and Clinical Aspects discusses the mechanisms by which chronic inflammation can lead to cancer, the various causative agents, and possible prevention methods. A compilation of the latest information coming out of the various fields of cancer research, this book provides a detailed look at inflammation-related carcinogenesis from the perspective of researchers at the forefront of the field. It takes an interdisciplinary approach to the topic, and provides comprehensive information about the major factors at work in inflammation, cancer, and the intersection of the two conditions. Topics include: A general overview of inflammation-related cancer The biochemistry of inflammation and its effects on DNA Molecular biology and the role of microRNA in carcinogenesis Specific causative agents including oncogenic viruses, asbestos, and nanomaterial Anti-inflammatories, nutraceuticals, and other preventative measures A deeper understanding of the mechanisms behind inflammation-related carcinogenesis can lead to better patient outcomes by improving diagnostics and prevention, as well as altering the approach to treatment. Cancer and Inflammation Mechanisms: Chemical, Biological, and Clinical Aspects provides the knowledge base researchers need to push the field forward.
Cancer and Inflammation Mechanisms: Chemical, Biological, and Clinical Aspects.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33859
- 2019-03-20Cancer and Inflammation Mechanisms Chemical, Biological, and Clinical Aspects
- 2019-03-17Cancer and Inflammation Mechanisms Chemical, Biological, and Clinical Aspects
- 2018-08-12Cell Biology of the Ovary Stem Cells, Development, Cancer, and Clinical Aspects
- 2011-12-15Breast Cancer and the Environment: A Life Course Approach free ebook download
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Personal Protective Equipment for Chemical, Biological, and Radiological Hazards: Design, Evaluation, and Selection
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Drug Targeting Technology: Physical Chemical Biological Methods (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Cancer and Zebrafish: Mechanisms, Techniques, and Models (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology) - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Cancer and the LGBT Community: Unique Perspectives from Risk to Survivorship - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Cancer and Energy Balance, Epidemiology and Overview - Removed
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Cancer and Sexual Health - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Cancer and Aging Handbook: Research and Practice
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Cancer and the Heart, Second Edition
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Cancer and Aging: From Bench to Clinics (Interdisciplinary Topics in Gerontology, Vol. 38)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Cancer and its Management, 7 edition
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Inflammation in Parkinson's Disease: Scientific and Clinical Aspects
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Cancer and Chronic Conditions: Addressing the Problem of Multimorbidity in Cancer Patients and Survivors - Removed
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Cancer and the Adolescent
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Cancer and Longevity Answers: Naked Mole Rats, Exercise & EMODs (ROS)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Lyme Borreliosis: Biological and Clinical Aspects (Current Problems in Dermatology, Vol. 37)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.