Posted on 2018-01-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Rakesh Behari Mathur | Category: Chemical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 284 | ISBN: 1498702104 | ISBN13: 9781498702102 |
Description: This book highlights the importance of carbon structures for technological advancements in applications for industrial and societal benefits. It provides an opportunity for researchers from different backgrounds and disciplines to take up further research on synthesis, properties, and applications of carbon nanomaterials. Each chapter introduces a particular carbon nanomaterial. Additionally, the book provides scientific inputs along with emerging perspectives from the author who has devoted almost four decades to the field of carbon science and technology.
Carbon Nanomaterials: Synthesis, Structure, Properties and Applications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35489
- 2019-03-23Carbon Nanotubes Synthesis, Structure, Properties and Applications - Removed
- 2009-03-18Carbon Nanotubes: Synthesis, Structure, Properties and Applications
- 2010-04-10Carbon Nanotubes: Advanced Topics in the Synthesis, Structure, Properties and Applications (Topics in Applied Physics)
- 2009-02-13Carbon Nanotubes: Advanced Topics in the Synthesis, Structure, Properties and Applications (Topics in Applied Physics)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Composite Nonwoven Materials: Structure, Properties and Applications
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Nanoporous Alumina: Fabrication, Structure, Properties and Applications
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Inorganic Biomaterials: Structure, Properties and Applications
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Thermosets: Structure, Properties and Applications
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Polymer-Carbon Nanotube Composites: Preparation, Properties and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Composites Science and Engineering)
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Silicene: Structure, Properties and Applications (Springer Series in Materials Science) - Removed
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Protein-Based Surfactants: Synthesis: Physicochemical Properties, and Applications (Surfactant Science)
- 2020-02-20Green Production of Carbon Nanomaterials in Molten Salts and Applications - Removed
- 2019-11-072D Metal Carbides and Nitrides (MXenes) Structure, Properties and Applications
- 2018-11-23Graphene Optoelectronics Synthesis, Characterization, Properties, and Applications
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Green Polymer Composites Technology: Properties and Applications
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Water Soluble Polymers: Solution Properties and Applications (Arts, Culture and Society in the)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Liquid Crystalline Semiconductors: Materials, properties and applications (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Bioinformatics: Volume II: Structure, Function, and Applications (Methods in Molecular Biology)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Engineering Biopolymers: Markets, Manufacturing, Properties and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.