Posted on 2018-01-31, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Malti Goel | Category: Chemical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 297 | ISBN: 981103351X | ISBN13: 9789811033513 |
Description: This book provides in-depth information on topics relating to anthropogenic carbon dioxide utilization processes. Presenting a collection of state-of-the-art scientific reviews and research perspectives on carbon management strategies of relevance to the energy industry, it features contributions by leading scientists and technocrats across 19 chapters as an Indian contribution In the energy industry, new processes for carbon dioxide removal and recycling are developing quickly, and it is in this context that the book provides an opportunity to review the current status of and promote efforts to achieve effective carbon capture and management. The contents presented here will prove useful to researchers, students, industry experts, scientists and policymakers alike.
Carbon Utilization: Applications for the Energy Industry (Green Energy and Technology).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35827
- 2012-01-24Future R&D Environments: A Report for the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Global Regulatory Issues for the Cosmetics Industry (Personal Care and Cosmetic Technology)
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Soft Computing Applications for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- 2020-01-27Resistance Spot Welding: Fundamentals and Applications for the Automotive Industry (Synthesis Lectures on Mechanical Engineering)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Nanostructured Semiconductor Oxides for the Next Generation of Electronics and Functional Devices: Properties and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Melt Rheology and its Applications in the Plastics Industry (Engineering Materials and Processes)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Value Creation: Strategies for the Chemical Industry
- 2017-11-01[PDF] 12 basic exercises for the energy generation (method of Bruce Lee)
- 2017-11-01Resistance Spot Welding: Fundamentals and Applications for the Automotive Industry
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Multilevel Network Analysis for the Social Sciences: Theory, Methods and Applications (Methodos Series)
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Heat Transfer Applications for the Practicing Engineer
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Solid-Liquid Separation in the Mining Industry (Fluid Mechanics and Its Applications) - Removed
- 2020-01-27Lean Culture for the Construction Industry: Building Responsible and Committed Project Teams, Second Edition Ed 2
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Artificial Intelligence: Mirrors for the Mind (Milestones in Discovery and Invention)
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Custom Wooden Boxes for the Scroll Saw: Innovative Techniques and Complete Plans for 31 Projects
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Productivity and Performance in the Paper Industry: Labour, Capital and Technology in Britain and America, 1860-1914 (Cambridge Studies in Modern Economic History)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Dictionary of Composers for the Church in Great Britain and Ireland
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.