Posted on 2017-11-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Hospital Medicine | Publisher: American Academy of Pediatrics | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 732 | ISBN: 1581107544 | ISBN13: 9781581107548 |
Description: Get immediate, on-the-spot help for safe, effective, confident inpatient care! Pediatric hospital care is more challenging than ever. Stringent admissions policies mean typical patients are sicker. Cases are more complex. Procedures are more technology-intensive. Plus, today's scope of practice extends to co-management of subspecialty and surgical patients. Now there's a point-of-care AAP manual you can rely on for practical, authoritative guidance in the hospital setting. Developed by top pediatric hospitalists, Caring for the Hospitalized Child is sure to become your go-to resource all the way from initial evaluation through discharge management. Find how-to specifics for addressing all the presentations you're most likely to see Pediatric hospitalists with extensive hands-on experience offer proven recommendations for dozens of pediatric inpatient problems. Here's what you need to know - and what you need to do - for anaphylaxis, cardiac conditions, dermatological, EN, and GI issues, infectious diseases, seizure, eye trauma, fractures, physical and sexual abuse, and much more. Turn to the condition or symptom set you're confronting for practical, right-to-the-point advice on: - Clinical presentation - Differential diagnosis - Lab tests imaging - Treatment - Indications for specialist consult - Disposition - Hospital discharge criteria - Follow-up Plus... - Exclusive clinical pearls - Common pitfalls to avoid - Coding tips to speed payment - And more! Concise text descriptions and directions, action-focused bulleted lists, and at-a-glance charts and tables simplify hospital problem-solving. Conditions and symptoms are arranged alphabetically for ready reference. This all-in-one guide reaches beyond the bedside to consider systems of care, equipment, ethics, economics, quality management, team leadership, and many other high-interest topics.
Caring for the Hospitalized Child: A Handbook of Inpatient Pediatrics.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33248
- 2019-03-01Caring for the Hospitalized Child A Handbook of Inpatient Pediatrics
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Pediatric Nursing Care Plans for the Hospitalized Child (3rd Edition)
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Caring for the Ventilator Dependent Child: A Clinical Guide (Respiratory Medicine) - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Caring for the Dying: The Doula Approach to a Meaningful Death
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Caring for the Perioperative Patient
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Caring for the Seriously Ill Patient 2E
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Caring for the Older Person: Practical Care in Hospital, Care Home or at Home (Wiley Series in Nursing)
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Caring for the Seriously Ill Patient 2E
- 2011-11-21John Riemer - Handbook For The Jazz Guitarist
- 2011-08-12John Riemer - Handbook For The Jazz Guitarist - Removed
- 2020-05-11Caring for the Ventilator Dependent Child: A Clinical Guide (Respiratory Medicine)
- 2020-03-02Diagnosing and Caring for the Child with Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Practical Guide for the Primary Care Provider
- 2019-07-16^(Wonderful) - Why You Should Read Soul Keeping: Caring For the Most Important Part of You by John Ortberg Online or Download [PDF, EPUB, MOBI]
- 2018-09-22Handbook of Geriatric Oncology Practical Guide to Caring for the Older Cancer Patient
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Life in a Hospice: Reflections on Caring for the Dying
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Chronic Pain Management for the Hospitalized Patient
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Sacred Therapies: The Kundalini Yoga Meditation Handbook for Mental Health
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Caring for Children with Special Healthcare Needs and Their Families: A Handbook for Healthcare Professionals
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Health, Safety, and Nutrition for the Young Child, 7th Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.