Posted on 2017-12-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Christian Hendrich, Ulrich Noth, Jochen Eulert | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 3540010548 |
Description: The reconstruction of articular cartilage defects is still one of the major challenges for the orthopaedic surgeon. A variety of surgical techniques such as microfracturing, transplantation of osteochondral grafts and the autologous chondrocyte transplantation have been developed over the last decades. Recent progress in material science and cell and tissue engineering has led to a worldwide increasing number of scientists working on cell-based articular cartilage repair strategies. In a workshop symposium held in Wurzburg, Germany, in November 2002, leading scientists from biomedical engineering, basic science and specialized surgeons discussed the state of the art in "Cartilage Surgery and Future Perspectives".
Cartilage Surgery and Future Perspectives.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34849
- 2014-05-01Cartilage Surgery and Future Perspectives (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-01-06Cartilage Surgery and Future Perspectives
- 2013-12-21Cartilage Surgery and Future Perspectives
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Biofuels: Production and Future Perspectives
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Minimally Invasive Techniques for Neurosurgery: Current Status and Future Perspectives - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] How to Overcome the Antibiotic Crisis: Facts, Challenges, Technologies and Future Perspectives (Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology) - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Gene Therapy - Developments and Future Perspectives
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Pressure Ulcer Research: Current and Future Perspectives - Removed
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Computational Modeling and Simulation of Intellect: Current State and Future Perspectives
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Management of Fecal Incontinence: Current Treatment Approaches and Future Perspectives - Removed
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Responsible Living: Concepts, Education and Future Perspectives - Removed
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Open-Air Rock-Art Conservation and Management: State of the Art and Future Perspectives (Routledge Studies in Archaeology)
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Macrocyclic Chemistry: Current Trends and Future Perspectives - Removed
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Cancer Stem Cells: Emerging Concepts and Future Perspectives in Translational Oncology - Removed
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Gene Therapy - Developments and Future Perspectives
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Human Pharmaceuticals in the Environment: Current and Future Perspectives (Emerging Topics in Ecotoxicology: Principles, Approaches and Perspectives, Vol. 4) - Removed
- 2017-04-14[PDF] 'Abiotic and Biotic Stress in Plants: Recent Advances and Future Perspectives' ed. by Arun K. Shanker and Chitra Shanker
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Open-Air Rock-Art Conservation and Management: State of the Art and Future Perspectives (Routledge Studies in Archaeology)
- 2020-12-28Croatia Past, Present and Future Perspectives
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.