[PDF] Case Studies in Immunology: A Clinical Companion (Geha, Case Studies in Immunology: A Clinical Companion)
Posted on 2017-11-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Raif Geha | Publisher: Garland Science | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 376 | ISBN: 0815344414 | ISBN13: 9780815344414 |
Description: Case Studies in Immunology, Sixth Edition, presents major topics of immunology through a selection of clinical cases that reinforce and extend the basic science. The case histories illustrate essential points about the mechanisms of immunity and describe immunological problems seen in the clinic. This new edition vividly illustrates the importance of an understanding of immunology in diagnosis and therapy. Case Studies in Immunology highlights major common disorders of immunity, including hypersensitivity types I-IV, immune deficiencies, and autoimmune disorders. Each case history is preceded by basic scientific facts essential to understanding the immunology behind the specific disorders. An end-of-case summary, questions, and discussion points conclude each case. Case Studies in Immunology can be used as a stand-alone book, or as a clinical companion alongside Janewayâ€™s Immunobiology, Eighth Edition. A marginal icon in Janewayâ€™s Immunobiology provides the reader with a link to the relevant Case Study, where the science is applied in a clinical setting.
Case Studies in Immunology: A Clinical Companion (Geha, Case Studies in Immunology: A Clinical Companion).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33917
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Mechanism of Acupuncture Therapy and Clinical Case Studies
- 2017-04-11[PDF] Case, Valency and Transitivity (Studies in Language Companion Series)
- 2017-02-13[PDF] Mechanism of Acupuncture Therapy and Clinical Case Studies
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Case Studies of Postoperative Complications after Digestive Surgery - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Case Studies in Performance Management: A Guide from the Experts
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Crafting Immunity: Working Histories of Clinical Immunology (The History of Medicine in Context)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Case Studies Within Psychotherapy Trials: Integrating Qualitative and Quantitative Methods
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Case Studies in Archaeological Predictive Modeling (Archaeological Studies Leiden University Press)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Case Studies in Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Case Studies in Communication Sciences and Disorders - Removed
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Case studies in strategic bombardment
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Case, Word Order and Prominence: Interacting Cues in Language Production and Comprehension (Studies in Theoretical Psycholinguistics) - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Case Studies in Hypocrisy: U.S. Human Rights Policy [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Comparative Studies in Early Germanic Languages: With a focus on verbal categories (Studies in Language Companion Series)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Case Studies in Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Case Studies in Biomedical Research Ethics (Basic Bioethics)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Case Studies in Lipid Management
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Current Studies in Slavic Linguistics (Studies in Language Companion Series)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Case Studies in Emotion-Focused Treatment of Depression: A Comparison of Good and Poor Outcome
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.